OSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
You will need Ohio MARCS, program the site nearest to you. The new frequencies are 15 MHz lower than the old ones you had before, however your reband tables need to be set.

Read the link I posted on rebanding on how to set up the rebanding tables in your scanner.

Those 460 frequencies are for their mobile extenders (their walkies to the car), you won't hear anything unless your nearby and probably just one side.

Last edited:

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
File:FS rebanding v.8.JPG - The RadioReference Wiki

The link above shows how to setup the reband tables. On the site type drop down menu select Mot Custom/Reband and set up the band plan as indicated. Enter the numbers into the System Band Plan box.

Delete the old frequencies and enter the new control channel frequencies for the St Clairsville site. You can just delete and type them in, you don't need to download anything.

Last edited:

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Exactly like this. Then click on the Trunk Frequencies tab to enter those 2 frequencies I gave you.

FS_rebanding_v.8.JPG

Last edited:

n8jsw

Premium Subscriber

coolbammer29

Premium Subscriber
(Maynard) St.Clairsville Area Belomont County
Well your in St.C as well I see im in Maynard so i really cant hear prob what i should being in this valley if you know any good freq please let me know im fairly knew to leaning this scanner i also thought of buying the new one coming out in jan 2014 where you just enter your zipcode and it automatic updates

n8jsw

Premium Subscriber
that would be good but you should be able atleast hear the st.c state tower better than the kirlkwood tower and as for staleys tower i have a hard time hearing it in st.c. Do you have the belmont county system working well enough to where you can hear it? if any problems pm me and maybe we can meet and i can help as much as i can.

coolbammer29

Premium Subscriber
I can send you my file you can look it over I really don't hear staleys at all I hear mostly all police departments except East Richland township n flushing when they are working if you can send me your email ill send it i tryed to upload it here and i get invalid file .

coolbammer29

Premium Subscriber
BCD396xt Help

I had someone make me a file to upload in my BCD396xt Just because i have no idea how to do it but im trying to learn Im determine this scanner wont kick my butt even though its winning the battle so far ..

But can some one tell me how to add Staley Communications im my scanner its under Ohio Belmont County like im not sure how to crate a new group or anything how to add it to the file that someone made for me ..I could try n upload my file to here if someone wants to add it and send it back to me rather try email it because last time i tried to upload it it came up invalid file and wouldn't upload

Status
Not open for further replies.