Outdoor antenna installation in Triad area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nogard

Based on the suggestions here, I'm looking into getting a Diamond D130NJ antenna and would like to get it installed on my roof.

My roof has quite the incline, however, so I've been trying to get pricing on someone doing the install for me.

Does anyone have experience with someone in the triad area who offers reasonable prices for installing the antenna?

Also anyone know of stores in NC who might carry that antenna? I'd rather support a NC based business vs ordering online but it doesn't look like anyone carries it in NC (according to Diamond's website at least).

Thanks.

Metrofire31

Premium Subscriber
Nogard, I was able to arrange for a local satellite TV installer to mount my roof-top scanner antenna. Since that's an operation not to far removed from what they do everyday, they seemed happy to do it.

Nogard

Thanks for the suggestion - curious as to how you found a local TV installer in your area? I know that companies like DirecTV usually contract out installations but not sure how to find local companies that do the work....

Also, does anyone know of anywhere in NC that sells Times Microwave LMR400?

Nogard, I was able to arrange for a local satellite TV installer to mount my roof-top scanner antenna. Since that's an operation not to far removed from what they do everyday, they seemed happy to do it.

Metrofire31

Premium Subscriber
Nogard, we have a handful of independent satellite vendors that represent both DIRECTV and/or DISH. For example, our local Radio Shack offers DIRECTV but also provides TV installation, including mounting of large-screen TVs. These vendors, if they will do it, are excellent choices to install scanner antennas and coax since that is the business they are in for television. Logically, it should be about the same to them - assuming they see it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.