PA Statewide P25 Phase 2 System

PaMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Been getting this lately on BRAD31 but mostly on TIOG06. I didn't want to add it to the WIKI as the McKean County TG's are deemed "accurate" and I'd like to keep it that way. It is obviously encrypted and is probably a 42 Public Safety Interop TG for Law.

1707575980334.png

The 243 console RID is possibly McKean County Emergency Services Pos. 3.

danlewis

Feed Provider
Just after 0900 today (Tuesday Mar 12), I started hearing a hospital roll call test on TG 13095 via the Truce site.

I don't see 13095 listed anywhere.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
Just after 0900 today (Tuesday Mar 12), I started hearing a hospital roll call test on TG 13095 via the Truce site.

I don't see 13095 listed anywhere.

Probably would be the regional healthcare coalition. South Central Alert

Other areas have reported these roll calls with hospitals and there are talkgroups in the DB for the SW, NW, NC, NE, and SE coalitions.

danlewis

Feed Provider
Probably would be the regional healthcare coalition. South Central Alert

Other areas have reported these roll calls with hospitals and there are talkgroups in the DB for the SW, NW, NC, NE, and SE coalitions.

South Central sounds about right based upon the locations polled. Off the top of my head I heard Lancaster, York and Ephrata locations respond.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
DCNR added some talkgroups?
I've noticed in Southeastern Pennsylvania at Tyler State Park and Neshaminy State Park, Rangers are encrypted but there are several unencrypted frequencies. Don't know how it is around the rest of the state.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
DCNR added some talkgroups?

If you’re talking about the latest update in the DB, the TG descriptions were changed and one new talkgroup was added (Air East). As spring wildfire season gets going, keep an ear out for Air Central and Air West. All three should be linked to VHF repeaters used by aircraft performing drops. The Air East talkgroup was captured on Calls recently, confirming that DCNR rolled out the new talkgroups. Last fire season, the three VHF repeaters were patched to existing talkgroups temporarily (Statewide, Harrisburg, and Inventory).

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin