Palmetto 800 Omniflight Talkgroup and channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

m8kinUsmile

Does anyone seem to hear any traffic with the talkgroup listed here on Radio Reference for Omniflight Helicopter? I have checked to see if the number were correct and they were. Also if anyone has the info of the correct talkgroup and channel they use, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks to all for reading.

evan

Database Admin
Welcome to the forums!

The talkgroup listed for Omniflight is correct and is active. What site of Palmetto 800 are you monitoring?

hntsgt

Yes it is correct & active but I have noticed a decrease in radio traffic in the past month or so. OmniCare is also dispatched on this talkgroup. I think part of it has to do with Grand Strand Hospital obtaining its trauma rating recently and has taken a lot f the helo business away from the Horry County region.

evan

Database Admin
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Also try 155.325. It's pretty active too when the helo is close to MUSC. They often send in patient reports via phone patch on this VHF channel.

m8kinUsmile

Thanks Evan for the replies. I appreciate it. I know a couple of the flight crew from the Carolina Life Care, out of Myrtle Beach, which is also a part of the Omniflight Charleston and have asked them for the right DEC numbers and the channel info. They didn't know. But thanks again. I know I have heard Lifenet based out of camden area talk on the way to Duke hospital in NC. Just curious as to why I have never heard any out of the Charleston Helicopter.

Status
Not open for further replies.