Parke County REMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Conventional system,
FB2 Repeaters
FX1 Input/Base Station to the Repeaters and Mobiles
MO Mobiles which includes HTs,
Some of those mobile freqs could be for truck to truck etc...

You can change your settings so that the inputs are displayed. Default is outputs only displayed I believe. If there is NO input listed, it means we do NOT know which input goes with which repeater. If you guys out there can ID which is which, then SUBMIT the info to us, we an then add it to the DB.

Look near the top of the frequency section of the County Level, there is an drop down box to let you change the display of inputs.

Last edited by a moderator:

ahartman89

Conventional system,
FB2 Repeaters
FX1 Input/Base Station to the Repeaters and Mobiles
MO Mobiles which includes HTs,
Some of those mobile freqs could be for truck to truck etc...

You can change your settings so that the inputs are displayed. Default is outputs only displayed I believe. If there is NO input listed, it means we do NOT know which input goes with which repeater. If you guys out there can ID which is which, then SUBMIT the info to us, we an then add it to the DB.

Look near the top of the frequency section of the County Level, there is an drop down box to let you change the display of inputs.

Thanks!

DJ11DLN

I've never heard anything on any of those except 159.645 (REMC Rockville) or 159.720 (REMC Morton). Doesn't mean anything except that none have been used in range of my base radios. I'm about 7 miles S of you if you're in the great metropolis of beautiful downtown Bridgeton, and yes I'm a Parke Co. REMC customer too.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.