• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

    We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

    If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:

Parts are Parts

Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2010
Where can I order the ear phone jack, rubber plugs with the side arm that goes over the antenna base on portables?
Radio Shack no longer sells parts for their scanners. You didn't specify which model scanner that you are looking to obtain these parts for. If it has a Whistler equivalent model (i.e. Radio Shack PRO-106/PRO-651 equivalent to the Whistler WS1040 or the Radio Shack PRO-668 equivalent to the Whistler WS1080) you might want to consider contacting Whistler to see if they can supply you with the part(s) that you need. Whistler has a limited selection of scanner parts/accessories listed on their website: https://whistlergroup.com/collections/scanner-accessories
Not open for further replies.