• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Pastor: Remove 'Demonic' Books from Public Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davenport,Fl.- home to me and the gators and the s
Hitler did the same thing, almost that is.

Removed and burned. That would be the ultimate goal of that preacher too. Burn baby burn. Way to go to control us. On a side note though; do away with books that are about supernatural, remove books that reads about sex, also the devil? Wow, that's all spoke of in the bible too. Murder, incest, demons, etc.

The pastor realizes that intellegence and reading are the enemies of fundamentalist faith. That was tried at the Scopes Monkey trial and failed. Madeline Murray O'Hare even tried to have "I*n God We Trust" taken off of our currency. There are extremist loonies on both sides of the issue. Both are unworthy of consideration. None of these extremist groups should be considered as any true religion - merely cults that attract other loonies.

should remove reference materials and everything else to in that case, everything but the bible from public libraries ............

ahh i see it now:

Library = 1 Source of Biblical Research only... all other books banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.