• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

PDF Files Not Accessable

Status
Not open for further replies.
When trying to download the PDF reports, I keep getting an error saying the service is temporarily unavailable.

rexb

Premium Subscriber
I seem to be having the same problem with OHIO MARCS IP. The data base comes up on the screen & I click to download. The down load page comes up ok. Then when I click to download the PDF file, I get the server not available message. I have tried IE & edge browsers.

mciupa

Not that I need it but, curiosity got the better of me and I tried downloading OHIO MARCS IP (both of the .pdf options available) and got the 503 error- Service temporarily not available.

This is with the Chrome browser.

rexb

Premium Subscriber
Thank you

I tried an android tablet & got the same results. Thank you so very much for checking it out. I have never posted before, so I hope that I am doing it properly.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
We're aware of the PDF downloads problem for certain reports and system. Please be patient while we work through getting this fixed.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.