Peoria County Illinois ETSB (P25) ( Need Updates )

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person was quoted saying "around Labor Day" and they are not going to move everyone all at once. If you've been listening to the system the past couple weeks, there's been some activity on a lot of different talkgroups.

No I have not been listening but I have it programmed just in case they do.

The person was quoted saying "around Labor Day" and they are not going to move everyone all at once. If you've been listening to the system the past couple weeks, there's been some activity on a lot of different talkgroups.

No I have not been listening but I have it programmed just in case they do.

I am going to try and listen somemore. I think I catched a talkgroup not to long ago. It was 1011.

spec5

I talked to a Peoria Park Officer yesterday and he said they have their radios and and he said yes they expected to be using them a while ago. I asked him when and he said maybe next month but had heard nothing. He stated he liked the new digital radios because they are clear with no dead spots. He stated he has dead spots with his current radio.

I talked to a Peoria Park Officer yesterday and he said they have their radios and and he said yes they expected to be using them a while ago. I asked him when and he said maybe next month but had heard nothing. He stated he liked the new digital radios because they are clear with no dead spots. He stated he has dead spots with his current radio.

That is some good info. I always like to ask people about their radios instead of gusessing whats going on.

cortchubby

In order to program your radio for a P-25 system, it will have to be programmed with the proper system key by the administrator of the system. If you are for real, have a capable radio and will be authorized to operate on this system you should talk with your radio tech. If not, your XTS is just a fancy brick- having control channel information and talk group numbers aren't going to help you.

And you can BET no one will get off any information like NAC,Group,Ind Id, ect..
funny how something paid for with TAX MONEY isnt accessible to the ones who paid for it.
When I asked about NAC codes in Chicago it was like I was asking for Rahm Emmanuels personal home phone number,.It isnt a deep dark secret.
I do support LIMITING information about P25 systems.
One issue I DO have here is that ACCURATE info regarding NAC codes isnt being posted. Either thats by accident or design. I havent determined yet. Good Luck when you finally get your RECEIVER programmed.

And you can BET no one will get off any information like NAC,Group,Ind Id, ect..
funny how something paid for with TAX MONEY isnt accessible to the ones who paid for it.
When I asked about NAC codes in Chicago it was like I was asking for Rahm Emmanuels personal home phone number,.It isnt a deep dark secret.
I do support LIMITING information about P25 systems.
One issue I DO have here is that ACCURATE info regarding NAC codes isnt being posted. Either thats by accident or design. I havent determined yet. Good Luck when you finally get your RECEIVER programmed.

????? :confused: ??????

spec5

Noted this today in the database. I am receiving TG 267 and 401 I haven't heard 314 yet.

DEC HEX Mode Alpha Tag Description Tag
267 10b D Brtnvl Fire Bartonville Fire [Ch 1] Fire Dispatch
401 191 D BartPD Prep1 Bartonville Police: PREP-1 Law Tac
314 13a D LogTriv Fire Logan-Trivoli Fire [Ch 1] Fire Dispatch

kraziebill

I've heard all 3 so far. I've also heard other TGs, but haven't been able to determine who/what they are yet. Mostly just "testing 1, 2, 3"

JFDoering

Here are some of the talk groups for the Peoria County ETSB P25 system. Users will start migrating to the system in early 2015.

215 CntyAll All radios have this talk group
250 FireAll County fire departments' access to dispatch
251 Amber County fireground
252 Bronze County fireground
253 Chrome County fireground
254 Diamond County fireground
255 Emerald County fireground
256 Flint County fireground
257 Green County fireground
262 AKPR F1 Akron-Princeville Fire District F1
267 BTVL F1 Bartonville Fire F1
272 BRIM F1 Brimfield Fire District F1
276 CHLI F1 Chillicothe Fire F1
285 DNLP F1 Dunlap Fire District F1
292 ELMW F1 Elmwood Fire Department F1
302 AGRD F1 Illinois Air National Guard Fire at Greater Peoria Airport
308 LMST F1 Limestone Township Fire District F1
314 LGTR F1 Logan-Trivoli Fire District F1
321 PEOR F1 Peoria City Fire Department F1
322 PEOR F2 Peoria City Fire Department F2
333 PHTS F1 Peoria Heights Fire Department F1
339 TMBR F1 Timber-Hollis Fire District F1
342 TUSC F1 Tuscarora Fire District F1
345 WPEO F1 West Peoria Fire District F1

400 Law All Common talk group for all law enforcement on system
401 B PREP1 Bartonville PD F1
411 Brdley1 Bradley University PD F1
413 Chl PD1 Chillicothe PD F1
451 PREP 1 Peoria PD F1
452 PREP 2 Peoria PD F2
453 PREP 3 Peoria PD F3
454 PREP 4 Peoria PD F4
455 PREP 5 Peoria PD F5
501 Shrf F1 Peoria County Sheriff F1
502 Shrf F2 Peoria County Sheriff F2
503 Shrf F3 Peoria County Sheriff F3
504 Shrf F4 Peoria County Sheriff F4
505 Shrf F5 Peoria County Sheriff F5
535 ParkPD1 Peoria Park District Police F1
538 Hts PD1 Peoria Heights Police F1

550 EMS All Common talk group for all EMS providers on the system
561 APA 1 Akron-Princeville Ambulance F1
564 BYE 1 Brimfield-Yates City-Elmwood Ambulance F1

spec5

I have been monitoring some but I haven't even heard Bartonville lately. Has anyone heard anything lately?

jcook11

Feed Provider
I've heard Bartonville on a fairly regular basis, even yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

spec5

I still haven't heard anything on my Homepatrol 1 and my BCD436hp and I update them once a week.

spec5

OK I can hear them on my 436 and 396 but the come across distorted. Nothing on my Homepatrol. There seems to be a problem with reception where I am located in East Peoria. I will have to change locations and just see what Imcan pick up when I am out and about in the car with just Peoria P25 only. No problems EVER hearing ISP on Starcom21. Or any problems with Peoria or Peoria County on analog.

cubn

Database Admin
In the past few months when I've driven through on I74/474 I got VERY low signal strength on this system on my 396T. I was quite surprised.

spec5

I heard testing going on today from both a man an woman reading nonsense sentences. Loud and clear unlike what I hear from Bartonville's weak and distorted signal.

JFDoering

Scanner Reception

The ETSB has received numerous reports of scanner reception problems. One of the radio techs indicated the difficulty stems from the simulcast method used by Harris. The system is rock solid on portable radios in the areas identified in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.