PG county unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgboi1

Premium Subscriber
Hello i have prince georges county n and south systems working kindoff on the scanner. recently i saw a new group of unknown frequencies that not on this website. One is definitely police and i don’t know the others. one shows currenty as tgid 7ffh and tigid 3Dh (this ones said something like 8 charlie 3 and its a dispatch channel) I don’t know if its a repeat of a police dispatch cause its saying district heights units or something. If anyone knows what these are thanks.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Hello i have prince georges county n and south systems working kindoff on the scanner. recently i saw a new group of unknown frequencies that not on this website. One is definitely police and i don’t know the others. one shows currenty as tgid 7ffh and tigid 3Dh (this ones said something like 8 charlie 3 and its a dispatch channel) I don’t know if its a repeat of a police dispatch cause its saying district heights units or something. If anyone knows what these are thanks.

On your TGids, "h" is not a valid hex digit (those values appear to be in hexadecimal.) Is "h" a delimiter?

Status
Not open for further replies.