Pictures of my radio area

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillmobile

You do know you have to earth / ground the metal plate to the same thing the rig is otherwise your baking tray is doing nothing, you would get better results with wire dipole's.

scottyhetzel

Impressive, where the halon? What power supply is running that system...does the lights dim when you fire it up on that house 15 amp circuit?

Your ready for rack mount network switch...

rabrol

Premium Subscriber
Impressive, where the halon? What power supply is running that system...does the lights dim when you fire it up on that house 15 amp circuit?

Your ready for rack mount network switch...

It is primarily for receive. I do run some TX on the 2m and 70cm bands, however not that frequently.

Power supply is a simple Samlex SEC-1223 which is feeding the distributor. The only problem I've ever run into is with Kenwood NX range transceivers. If TX, I've got to shut off some of the other radios. Icom, Vertex, Moto etc don't cause this issue, even if the radio is pushing out the same output.

No lights dimming! Lol.

Incidentally, this room no longer exists :-( Due to a turn of events in our family it had to be moved to the basement. I've got more space in the revised area, but rewiring everything was a royal pain! Still haven't got everything hooked back up, but will upload some pics hopefully in the next few weeks.

aramice85

Membre
Premium Subscriber
Hello Rabrol
Beautiful installation :)

I would like to buy a DC distribution Panel

What is the model or reference of your

I thank you in advance !

Status
Not open for further replies.