pleasant valley state prison trunked system HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

rene559

Ok i live in coalinga CA about 5 mile away from pvsp i looked up the prison in thhe database and found three frequencies 860.26250-858.26250-859.26250. with the first frequence i get the loud sound and it say CNTRL. with the other two freqences i can hear communication in the wall.

My question is the hole prison is only communication with theas three frequence.
All so when i do pick up talking a 5 digit number will come out on the bottom do i need to put these number in my sccner to pick up more frequence in the prison.

please any help with this wolud be appreciated.

n2mdk

Seems that it's a Motorola Type ! system those may be the only 3 frequencies used. Fact is you really only need the one in Red which is the Control Channel.. Problem is to track correctly your going to need the Fleetmap for that system, which the database doesn't have.
Hopefully someone in CA regional forum or even in this one can help you get the system programmed in correctly.

rene559

HELP please

when i became a paying subscriber i thought that i would be able to download the pdf trunked system which i thought was more frequencies and everything i needed to trunk the prison but was dispointed to find the same three frequencies. in the downloadable pdf for

pleasant valley state prison
Coalinga CA 93210
please HELP ME get this system up and running.

kma371

QRT
n2mdk said:
Fact is you really only need the one in Red which is the Control Channel..

not true, it depends what scanner they have. try the fleet maps from other cdc systems, i think they are all the same

inigo88

California DB Admin
Database Admin
By viewing all trunked systems within the database for California and looking for systems that say "Prison"...

kma371

QRT
rene559 said:
where can i find a fleetmap for other cdc prisons

What scanner do you have? I suggest reading the manual. It will probably help you figure out a lot of things about the operation of your radio as well as how these things work.

rene559

i found this from avenal state prison .
what do i do with this.

System Fleetmap

Type B0 B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6 B7
Mot D D D D D D M M
TT S4 S4 S4 S4 S4 S4 S12 S12

kma371

QRT
rene559 said:
i found this from avenal state prison .
what do i do with this.

System Fleetmap

Type B0 B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6 B7
Mot D D D D D D M M
TT S4 S4 S4 S4 S4 S4 S12 S12

See above

kma371

QRT
I suggest reading the manual. It will probably help you figure out a lot of things about the operation of your radio as well as how these things work.

rene559

i now how to use the radio it is just this prison and the fleetmap i need help on

kma371

QRT
rene559 said:
i now how to use the radio it is just this prison and the fleetmap i need help on

Obviously not. You have the frequencies, you have the fleet map, you know how to use your radio, what else do you need help on?

GrumpyGuard

Is your scanner a trunking scanner. If not you will not be able to follow the trunking system. You also need to live with in about a mile to a mile and a half from the prison to pick up the transmissions. As it has been asked in the other responces what scanner are you using? Can it be programmed using your computer and software? If you can use your computer to program your scanner I suggest you use it.

rene559

It is a pro95 radio shack and i am able to pick up the trunked system just wondering if the three frequencies in the database is all i need and would the avenal state prison System Fleetmap would work for pvsp.

bpckty1

Are the frequencies in the scanner in Trunk Mode? If not, that could be part of the problem, since you should not hear the control channel when the frequencies are in trunked mode.

kma371

QRT
rene559 said:
It is a pro95 radio shack and i am able to pick up the trunked system just wondering if the three frequencies in the database is all i need and would the avenal state prison System Fleetmap would work for pvsp.

yes...

GrumpyGuard

Because I feel like a nice guy I will give you a possible fleet map for this prison. I know that it works at some other facilities.
Try E1P4
It should read
Block 0 and 1 S12
Blocks 2-7 S04
Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.