please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobgolf

i am ready to download right from the rr database, but need to know what to do fisrt when im on a freq i want to download?

hoser147

Open Win96 go to file and the drop down to Web Import that will take you over to RR database you will have to enter your user name password and then the country, State, County or the type system. From there you just need to check the sites and after the sites it will show a list of talk groups to choose from. After that select your target bank and it will load the info you just selected to the bank and channels you have selected. The More you play around with it the more you will learn it. Just keep in mind if you want to change how you have the scanner set up always save (download from scanner) and give it a Ver # and you will always have the previous file to go back to. Good Luck Hoser

bobgolf

dont understand

if i go to say the philly airport and it says pre difined downloads csv file a saved it to my win 96. is this right. and if so how do i get it on to my scanner? thanks

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
bobgolf said:
if i go to say the philly airport and it says pre difined downloads csv file a saved it to my win 96. is this right. and if so how do i get it on to my scanner? thanks
CSV files have nothing to do with downloading from the Web Service via your software. Use the software interface (on Win96 use the menu item: File->Web Import->Radioreference->Trunked/Conventional [pick one]) to get the information into the Win96 software. Then use the Win96 software to load the scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.