Polk County,FL Freq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronson24

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have all the police,EMS/fire freqs for polk county...I'm really looking for the freqs for Frostproof,FL Thats where i live...I just love listening to whats going on in my town..thanks alot

KC4RAF

Davenport,Fl.- home to me and the gators and the s
Last edited:

Bronson24

Premium Subscriber
I wanna pick up these...

03b

A

PolkSO A8

Southeast District

Deprecated

A

PolkSO A3

Southwest District

Deprecated

Will I be able to program them in? or will i just have to wait for the scanner to pick them up and program them in?

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
You will have to program them in, but the information you posted is deprecated, meaning, no longer used. Ignore the link the previous poster sent you as that system is no longer used, Polk is now on a pure P25 system. Frostproof FD is now dispatched by Polk County FD.

This is where you need to get frequency information from....
Polk County (Project 25) Public Safety System Trunking System, Bartow, Florida - Scanner Frequencies

I would say find someone to program it for you but I think it is important to understand the subject/ I think you should read your scanner manual or Trunking Basics - The RadioReference Wiki so you can understand trunking better.

Good luck, there's a lot to be learned.

Bronson24

Premium Subscriber
You will have to program them in, but the information you posted is deprecated, meaning, no longer used. Ignore the link the previous poster sent you as that system is no longer used, Polk is now on a pure P25 system. Frostproof FD is now dispatched by Polk County FD.

This is where you need to get frequency information from....
Polk County (Project 25) Public Safety System Trunking System, Bartow, Florida - Scanner Frequencies

I would say find someone to program it for you but I think it is important to understand the subject/ I think you should read your scanner manual or Trunking Basics - The RadioReference Wiki so you can understand trunking better.

Good luck, there's a lot to be learned.

thanks alot...and yes I do have alot of learning to do!

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
It takes time, but I guarantee you everything you need to know is on this website. Try to learn as much as you can and if you still have any questions, many people are willing to help.

ke4crc

Premium Subscriber
Frostproof city police no longer excest it is now patroled by the polk county sheriff south east and the Fire department is still city but dispatched by polk county fire medical calls usually tac 5
you can contact me off post if u like at ke4crc@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.