port huron/st. clair co help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudsyjkh

Hi all: I'm traveling from southern Ontario [Canada] to Chicago later this week via Port Huron. We're actually spending the night in p.h.
I'm wondering:
1. is msp troop 24 responsible for the st. Clair county area? I'm actually blind and not able to look at the maps.
If so, what unit numbers does msp use in the area?
2. What state system tower would be best to monitor? The St. Clair county simulcast I would assume?
3. what sort of unit numbers do p.h city pd cars use?
4. any cbp activity in the clear or is it all enc?
Thanks guys and gals.

bigbluemsp

Hi all: I'm traveling from southern Ontario [Canada] to Chicago later this week via Port Huron. We're actually spending the night in p.h.
I'm wondering:
1. is msp troop 24 responsible for the st. Clair county area? I'm actually blind and not able to look at the maps.
If so, what unit numbers does msp use in the area?
2. What state system tower would be best to monitor? The St. Clair county simulcast I would assume?
3. what sort of unit numbers do p.h city pd cars use?
4. any cbp activity in the clear or is it all enc?
Thanks guys and gals.

1) Yes also patrol from Crocker & I-94 EAST to the St. Clair/Macomb County Line and all of northern Macomb county. 24 Baker, 24 Sam, 24 General, 24 William, 24 Paul, 24Bruce and 24 Adam along with K924 and the Motor Carrier units 2491-2497.

2) Macomb & St. Clair Simulcast Towers I would program.

3) 9 is the Lt, 10 is the Sgt, 11 is K9, 12-22 are patrol cars and 26 is K9. But they usualy only run 3-5 on a shift if they are lucky to have more then 4.

4) I woulnd't worry about CBP kinda dry and boring to be honest. Winter is best becuase the Asians will run across the frozen channels into the US. Summer is slow.

Im from here so if you need anything just send me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.