Portland P25 Activity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpurinton

So, the new system only sounded like crap because of my previous location. When I took the scanner mobile in the car I can hear everything loud and clear.

Who can update the reference page?

1003 Portland Police Dispatch Primary
1005 Portland Police Car-to-Car Tac 2
1195 South Portland Police Dispatch Primary

Norm68

New Talkgroup Portland P25

I was listening to Portland"s new p25 system on my Pro-96 and heard the FD.The TG number is 01648.Can anyone confirm this?

lrweb

Premium Subscriber
The FD is still on the old system. Talk group 1648 is the FD on the old system

Norm68

Portland P25 NAC Code

Anyone know what Portland uses as a NAC? I have tried both 293 and F7E with no luck.This is for an xts3000.I am also looking for help with correctly programming it.

Norm68

I wish.I knew how to program this xts3000:(. Anyone here from Maine know how to program the xts3000?I have tried every thing with no luck.I would pay for any help given.Thanks.

northstarfire0693

Premium Subscriber
I wish.I knew how to program this xts3000:(. Anyone here from Maine know how to program the xts3000?I have tried every thing with no luck.I would pay for any help given.Thanks.

Yes I can help program one. Its not hard. If you have the cable and CPS it does not take too long

northstarfire0693

Premium Subscriber
P/M me with your info. If you send me a codeplug I can program what you need then send it back to you. All you will need to do then is write it to the radio.

trackspace

I've been listening to the Greater Portland area for quite some time now on my Uniden BCD436HP. Lately, it seems as if I'm not picking up anything from the Portland PD/Fire on the P25 or Motorola systems. I can hear the surrounding towns (Scarborough, Cape Elizabeth, etc...) but nothing from Portland proper. The scanner was setup by pulling down Uniden's database for my zip code and I haven't had any problems until recently. I also tried doing a full reboot of the scanner and erased all user data thinking I might've changed a setting by accident but still have problems tuning in. Has anything changed with these systems recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.