possible display site number on Trx-1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta388

Hello all,

is that possible for trx-1 to display site number like Pro-106 if we find the control channel? I tried to do that on my trx-1 but still no success..

thanks all..

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
Display site number- Whistler TRX-1

I used my WS1080 to find the NAC for several Trunked SITES last year that RRef needed. To do that I simply entered the known control channel frequency in AS a "Conventional Channel" and assigned it to one of the scanlists. Then, went to the MENU and scrolled to BROWSE OBJECTS. Went to the Scanlist that I stored it in using the arrows and then pushed the PAUSE button, that's how to monitor an object. The NAC and other information showed up at the bottom. I can't remember if the site number gets listed, but you could play with the controls that show the Voice channels frequency and other good stuff. I know what you mean about the Site etc... my old Pro96 did the same. You just stopped it manually on the Control Channel. This is kind of the same thing. Afterward, you can delete that (object) from the scanlist or lock it out so it doesn't interfere with Trunking as it IS a control channel. You could just look it up on the database here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Delta388

The NAC and other information showed up at the bottom. I can't remember if the site number gets listed, but you could play with the controls that show the Voice channels frequency and other good stuff. I know what you mean about the Site etc...

thank you ur response..
My trx-1 only show the NAC, Voice channel frequency(VC), Talkgroup ID, Radio ID while find Control Channel frequency on Limit Search.
is difference with Gre Psr500 can show the Site Number..

anyone who familiar with trx-1 can confirm about site# while doing limit search?

thank you..

Status
Not open for further replies.