"Possible Fuel Contamination" message on 11.175 MHz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting intercept just seconds ago on the HFGCS 11.175 MHz. "King Ops" called "King 92" Via a phone patch through Offut AFB. When King 92 came on air, King Ops told him of a possible fuel contamination, and requested his current position, and if he has had any engine malfunctions or abnormalities. King 92 replied negative on engine problems and gave his position as "055 and 1115 from Offut" and replied that his satcom is not working. King Ops told him to "climb altitude and contact Offut via Uniform ASAP." Im lucky to pull in King 92 here in New Jersey on HF, but this might be interesting listening for anyone near Offut AFB. I hope these guys land ok......

Ya I managed to catch it with RecAll, but the King 92 side of the conversation was fading in and out of the noise. Thats what I get for having a cheap antenna setup lol.

karldotcom

Was anyone listening to 11175 last night and hear that 4 letter station call in for a "select call"...this was around 2231 Pacific Time.

Juliet Quebec Lima Mike was the callsign.......Offutt gave him a ten count and said "This is Offutt Interogative" or something like that.

R1VINCE

i heard this--
it started with KING94 calling "Mainsail"
Offut replied and KING94 said he could not reach/get in contact with KING92
then Offut put KING94 on hold and then i heard SKYKING
after the SKYKING message, Offut raised both KING94 and KING92 and i heard what Sportster has already posted

also indicating KING94 is 150 miles from Davis-Monthan AFB and they are to return immediatly after climbing to contact Offut.

Status
Not open for further replies.