Posting of Fire/EMS/PD Incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpSec

All your WACN are belong to us
Database Admin
cpd38 said:
Wow has this got ugly. I think this is what happens when you get stuck inside all winter. I'm not sure what good name calling is doing. I didn't think this was middle school.

I only suggested that people check out the WIA group as an alternate site since it was already set up for police/fire incidents in Wisconsin and border areas. I suggested maybe getting more people into that because it seems like 75% of incidents posted on there are in the Milwaukee area only and I think it would be nice to have other parts of the state listed.

I personally don't care if it's posted here, WIA, posted on both or doesn't get posted at all. It's not like you're paying for a service that you expect every single thing listed in on any of these sites. Nothing is perfect. I am in WIA and I don't necessarily read posts that don't pertain to where I am. So I guess the same can be done here also.

When it's all said and done, who really cares?

Exactly.

Unless some place like WIA paid people to sit in a room loaded with elecronic gizmo's with the sole purpose to listen to the scanner, a lot of things will be missed. It doesn't matter if it's a pay service, free or this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.