• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

POTUS, Obstruction, Stormy and Cohen

kayn1n32008

What are you guys going to do when Barr finds out that the Russia investigation started after George Papadopoulos bragged to an Australian diplomat at a party that the Russians had dirt on Hillary?
Scream ‘fake news’, and ‘lock her up’ like normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prcguy

Oh, you are talking about Rod who is married to Lisa Barsoomian, who is a loyal Clinton supporter and was a personal attorney to Bill "I did not have sex with that woman" Clinton? Yea, I'll believe any statement from Rod about Trump. Rod and Lisa and all their friends are in bed with the super liberal left and they probably all have the same kind of stains on their clothes from Bill as Monica Lewinsky did.

Nice try but it has no meat.

I just showed my wife what I want for Christmas this year. lol ;)
Yeah. You're right.

BTW, Rod Rosenstein says the Russia probe was justified. Another Republican...

Darkstar01

Was: N1RGR
Comey is blaming Brennan and Brennan is blaming Comey. Somebody is going to put an eye out with all that finger pointing. The corruption is about to be blown wide open and CNN & MSNBC doesn't like it! According to them it is un-American to question the investigators. Absolutely amazing!

Darkstar01

Was: N1RGR
What happens when Barr finds out that the Russia investigation was justified and was a direct result of the actions of the trump campaign? Does he have the integrity to say so? Do you have the integrity to accept it?
What happens if Barr finds out that politicaly bias investigators violated Americans civil liberties and lied to the FISA courts in order to get a warrant.

domes

What happens when Barr finds out that the Russia investigation was justified and was a direct result of the actions of the trump campaign? Does he have the integrity to say so? Do you have the integrity to accept it?
I don't expect that Barr will find anyone guilty......then again I don't expect he'll exonerate anyone either. Will you accept it ???

kayn1n32008

I don't expect that Barr will find anyone guilty......then again I don't expect he'll exonerate anyone either. Will you accept it ???
Unlike Rob, some of us actually have a rational mind.

See Rob only wants ‘equal justice’ when it comes to Democrats. Repuklicans he just lets slide.

poltergeisty

Deep Thinker
Looks like either FoxNews polled nothing but East coast or left leaning states, or there's A LOT of stupid Fing people out there.

Fox News surprising poll results: Mueller is more trusted than Trump and Barr

In a nutshell, why would any fair minded American trust their government? I guess it probably isn't that at all. I get the felling that a lot of people are very ill informed given the GIANT mess this is.

Give it time, and when Barr finally goes after the "mafia" that perpetrated this whole collusion nonsense, the people will know the truth.

Those that say otherwise and think Trump is a Russian agent or some utter stupid ass crap are in fact, IN FACT! leftist sht slingers. Just like a damn good majority of the American media out there from TV to print press. And that's a real problem as well when it comes to real answers. Especially those that go with what ever is blowing in the wind and how they vote.

Media shapes the mind of the voter. Believe you me. That's why it's big freaking business.

Squad10

We have to arrest, try, and convict those who participated in this coup and sentence them to punishments that will deter other such people in the government from doing the same in the future. The political persuasions behind it all needs to be defeated in detail at the polls. It's really up to us "we the people" have to get back into a vigilant posture of jealously guarding our franchise and our Constitution. The Constitution belongs to us not to the government. We are the owners of the country.

kayn1n32008

We have to arrest, try, and convict those who participated in this coup and sentence them to punishments that will deter other such people in the government from doing the same in the future. The political persuasions behind it all needs to be defeated in detail at the polls. It's really up to us "we the people" have to get back into a vigilant posture of jealously guarding our franchise and our Constitution. The Constitution belongs to us not to the government. We are the owners of the country.
Yet you cheer trump ****ting on the constitution every day here.

Pathetic.