• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

POTUS, Obstruction, Stormy and Cohen

Darkstar01

Was: N1RGR
It's not just the repeating of the email trope, most of what they have to say about it is verifiably false.
Really??? Was there classified emails on her server? Yes! Did she lie about that? Yes! Did she delete 30,000 emails? Yes! Did she smash cell phones and black berries? Yes! Did She use bleach bit on her hard drive? Yes! And no it wasn't wiped with a cloth Hillary. Did they find classified emails on Anthony Wieners laptop? Yes!

Jim41

Like I said, lets see what the IG report and AG Barr's investigation has to say about that. But the very fact that Hillary Clintons paid for political dirt was used at all by the FBI against her opponent's campaign is absolutely disturbing to say the least. Couple that with all the political bias uncovered, the lies, unmasking and leaking is all in my opinion the thread that ties this whole conspiracy together.

Ok, explain to me your understanding of what exactly was verified at the time the dirty dossier was used to get the search warrant against the Trump campaign because according to James Comey it was all salacious and unverified. The frigging dossier was compiled by a foreign agent that the FBI eventually deemed not credible and refused to work with because he was discovered to be a leaking liar. But ultimately certain members of the FBI and DOJ found a way around that.

So don't you find that puzzling? Three warrants and yet no charges? That is pretty suspicious. They used Carter Page and violated his 4th amendment rights just to get warrants and spies in the Trumps campaign.

So then why in the hell was it used at all if they had enough evidence to obtain a search warrant???

I have a certain level of respect for your commentary to a point because you seem to be a level headed guy but once again I provided some facts for you but you always seem to ignore the facts and pivot.
Rob,

I have few significant or accurate facts regarding the Carter Page FISA Warrant(s). The heavily redacted versions released to the public prevent one from drawing any sort of reasonable conclusions about the contents and supporting evidence for the warrant(s).

While I could speculate on the answers to some of your questions, I won’t. There has been far too much speculation around this whole matter. It wasn’t too long ago that lots of people were presenting convincing arguments that the President conspired with the Russians to influence the 2016 election. Then the Mueller Report was published and we got some facts. No conspiracy. Everyday MSNBC, CNN, and FOX News are full of speculation, predictions, and opinions – what I call fake news.

I have little confidence in the accuracy of most of what has been published on the Carter Page FISA Warrant issue. A lot of people are trying to bolster their position. I prefer to wait for some credible and reliable facts to be published.

I am not trying to start an argument or prove you wrong. I am trying to share my perspective when it differs from yours. Your comments help me think about things. Hopefully, my comments will help your thinking.

Statements from the President and other leading Republican members of Congress have reduced Americans’ confidence in our law enforcement institutions. I feel that it is very important for Attorney General Barr to restore public confidence in the Department of Justice and the FBI. Conducting what Barr has termed a “review” of these investigations and sharing the results with Americans is very important to the rule of law and our Nation’s future.

Jim41

Darkstar01

Rob,

I have few significant or accurate facts regarding the Carter Page FISA Warrant(s). The heavily redacted versions released to the public prevent one from drawing any sort of reasonable conclusions about the contents and supporting evidence for the warrant(s).

While I could speculate on the answers to some of your questions, I won’t. There has been far too much speculation around this whole matter. It wasn’t too long ago that lots of people were presenting convincing arguments that the President conspired with the Russians to influence the 2016 election. Then the Mueller Report was published and we got some facts. No conspiracy. Everyday MSNBC, CNN, and FOX News are full of speculation, predictions, and opinions – what I call fake news.

I have little confidence in the accuracy of most of what has been published on the Carter Page FISA Warrant issue. A lot of people are trying to bolster their position. I prefer to wait for some credible and reliable facts to be published.

I am not trying to start an argument or prove you wrong. I am trying to share my perspective when it differs from yours. Your comments help me think about things. Hopefully, my comments will help your thinking.

Statements from the President and other leading Republican members of Congress have reduced Americans’ confidence in our law enforcement institutions. I feel that it is very important for Attorney General Barr to restore public confidence in the Department of Justice and the FBI. Conducting what Barr has termed a “review” of these investigations and sharing the results with Americans is very important to the rule of law and our Nation’s future.

Jim41
I can't argue with any of that and I do enjoy conversing with you on this subject Jim. I absolutely agree that a restoral of confidence in our justice system is paramount. I hope and pray AG Barr accomplishes that because at this point that confidence has been severely eroded and I don't blame the rank and file FBI or DOJ personnel for it. It's the few bad apples at the top of the food chain that I blame for this mess. But you know what they say, a few bad apples spoils the bunch. Lets revisit this conversation when the OIG report is released.

Last edited:

Darkstar01

After two years "collusion" is gone with the wind so now its a "cover up!!!" What a joke! They never learn! I swear the dem's love losing to Trump!

Last edited:

zz0468

I hope and pray AG Barr accomplishes that because at this point that confidence has been severely eroded and I don't blame the rank and file FBI or DOJ personnel for it.
All Barr can do is trade one set of distrustful citizens for another, and that's not helpful. Barr has proven to be both very partisan, and very protective of Trump, which is not supposed to be a function of the AG.

Trust in the DOJ continues to erode, only it's support on the left side of the isle that's currently eroding.

Until both sides can have confidence in the AG, our Republic is in grave danger.

Jim41

I can't argue with any of that and I do enjoy conversing with you on this subject Jim. I absolutely agree that a restoral of confidence in our justice system is paramount. I hope and pray AG Barr accomplishes that because at this point that confidence has been severely eroded and I don't blame the rank and file FBI or DOJ personnel for it. It's the few bad apples at the top of the food chain that I blame for this mess. But you know what they say, a few bad apples spoils the bunch. Lets revisit this conversation when the OIG report is released.
Rob,

Let's hope that they publish an unclassified version of this IG Report.

You and your family have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Jim41