• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

POTUS, Obstruction, Stormy and Cohen

zz0468

He has jump started the economy. But I'm sure you'll give Obozo that credit even though he had 8 damn years to do something
Obama inherited an economy deep in the worst recession since the great depression. Unemployment was around 10%. When he left office, the stock markets were at record levels, and unemployment was around 4.5%.

He seems to have done something in that 8 years.

Yet the sources you'll pick thought Killary would win the election. HAHAHAHA!
They were right about the fact that more Americans wanted her for President than Trump. A very minor adjustment on the distribution (but not the numbers) of votes would have changed the outcome substantially.

I like Trump becasue he is about trickle down
Trickle down didn't work under Reagan, either.

You foster competitive growth with less regulation and less of a tax burden.
Trump is working to eliminate regulations put in place to avoid a repeat of the great recession, and many environmental regulations. Trumpism puts money over everything else, and I disagree that's what the priority should be. The environment is critical, and completely unrestrained big business has proven time and time again to run against the middle and lower classes. There's a HUGE amount of money to be made in environmental protection. I just don't get why conservatives aren't jumping on it.

Yeah, I'm a "far-right wack-a-doo" for believing in a real course of action to foster a better life for America.
Your big mistake is picking a fraud to lead that course.

You're an idiot. And I know more about the truth than you will ever know.
Being called an idiot by an AH doesn't trouble me.

All you know are dipsht conspiracy theories slurped up by the left-wing BS press.
What conspiracy theories? Russia DID interfere in the election. The Trump campaign DID meet with Russians to discuss various aspects of the campaign. This is all incontrovertible fact. There's nothing BS dips**t conspiratorial about it. What's currently in contention between the various factions is any actionable criminal intent, and the Mueller Report is chock full of evidence to that effect.

So, what conspiracy theories are you talking about?

And phobic this and phobic that. You left-wing jackwagons got a better argument than phobia this and that nonsense?
Oh, you mean homophobia and xenophobia, etc? Well, I just have to say that if you don't want to be called xenophobic, then don't do xenophobic s**t. If you don't want to be called homophobic, then don't act homophobic. Easy peasy.

Get a clue! You're IQ is that of plant life, you have zero common sense and logic is up your ass.
Again, being called names by an AH doesn't trouble me. What would be troubling would be if I agreed with your opinions on Trump.

Basement? My server lives in the basement. I live upstairs.
In your mothers house? =)

Darkstar01

Was: N1RGR
A prolific liar accusing someone else of lying... I'm going with McGhan having told the truth.
And you have a solid record for supporting liars like Hillary Clinton so you would know a liar when you see one.

Yea it's in the report. Hardly anyone has read it.
And why do you think that is. Because nobody cares except the democrat idiots in the house and the fake news media who hope to keep the narrative going because they invested so much into it. CNN's ratings are crashing after the reports been released.

Yes, I am American. I know what's in the report and believe every word of it. Have you read it, or do you even care?
I've read major portions of the report and I believe that Mueller found insufficient evidence which according to our Bill Of Rights means the President remains innocent until proven guilty. And since there is no crime in collusion, its time to move on.

You people accuse the Dems of doing nothing but investigations.
With good reason. That is all they are focused on. What have they done about the crisis at the border? NOTHING! What have they done about infrastructure, NOTHING! What have they done about minimum wage? NOTHING! What about bills designed to create jobs? NOTHING! Have any Americans benefited with a democratically run congress? NOPE! NOT AT ALL! And if they fail at getting the President they will have failed at absolutely everything!

zz0468

And you have a solid record for supporting liars like Hillary Clinton so you would know a liar when you see one.
All politicians can get caught in a lie. In most cases, it's a result of poor fact checking. In Trump's case, the number of lies is several magnitudes of order more prolific than any other politician, and if you actually do some fact checking, Hillary has been less prolific than most other politicians.

zz0468

I've read major portions of the report and I believe that Mueller found insufficient evidence which according to our Bill Of Rights means the President remains innocent until proven guilty. And since there is no crime in collusion, its time to move on.
So, let's get this straight... Are you saying that collusion DID take place, it's just not criminal?

cpetraglia

Premium Subscriber
Darkstar,

You are exactly like Trump. Blame the other side for everything that's wrong with America. One thing that is true is you last statement. Because right now the only thing that matters is getting Trump and it will be so.

When Obama became president, Mitch made a vow with his caucus to oppose Obama every step of the way and make sure he was not re-elected. No President has had so much resistance. The Dems have been out of power since 2010. That's 9 years of pure shut downs by good ole Mitch.

The GOP has been in full control since Jan. 2017 and I sure would like you
to point out what they have done to improve my life or those like me.
I am waiting.

And why do you think that is. Because nobody cares except the democrat idiots in the house and the fake news media who hope to keep the narrative going because they invested so much into it. CNN's ratings are crashing after the reports been released.

With good reason. That is all they are focused on. What have they done about the crisis at the border? NOTHING! What have they done about infrastructure, NOTHING! What have they done about minimum wage? NOTHING! What about bills designed to create jobs? NOTHING! Have any Americans benefited with a democratically run congress? NOPE! NOT AT ALL! And if they fail at getting the President they will have failed at absolutely everything!

Darkstar01

What conspiracy theories? Russia DID interfere in the election. The Trump campaign DID meet with Russians to discuss various aspects of the campaign. This is all incontrovertible fact. There's nothing BS dips**t conspiratorial about it. What's currently in contention between the various factions is any actionable criminal intent, and the Mueller Report is chock full of evidence to that effect.

So, what conspiracy theories are you talking about?
Well since meeting with the Russians is not a crime and there were no charges of any crime then the whole thing remains a conspiracy in theory only. Unless facts prove that conspiracy of crime was proven to have been committed. But that's not the case here is it? No crime, no conspiracy to commit a crime so the fact that Trump was working for the Russian government in order to subvert the election was just a conspiracy theory that turned out to be false according to Mueller's report. If it were true he would have said so!

Darkstar01

So, let's get this straight... Are you saying that collusion DID take place, it's just not criminal?
The Trump camp went to get dirt on Hillary Clinton. We all know this, and we also know that collusion is not a crime. So if you consider Trump colluded with the Russians, I say so what? Hillary Clinton colluded with Fusion GPS to get dirt on Trump from the Russians through a former British spy. Why no concern there?

cpetraglia

Premium Subscriber
Well since meeting with the Russians is not a crime and there were no charges of any crime then the whole thing remains a conspiracy in theory only. Unless facts prove that conspiracy of crime was proven to have been committed. But that's not the case here is it? No crime, no conspiracy to commit a crime so the fact that Trump was working for the Russian government in order to subvert the election was just a conspiracy theory that turned out to be false.
Do you have any sense of right and wrong? Do you have any sense of moral or ethical fortitude? In your mind if it's actually not illegal, it's perfectly OK to do. There in lies the problem. You're exactly like Trump. The campaign should have turned down the first attempt by Russians to offer dirt and contact the FBI. Instead they accepted, did not contact the authorities and had been warned that the Russians were going to meddle and to be on the watch for them. It was all wrong from the get go.

Now Trump has said he will unlikely notify anyone if there is contact from a foreign government. He attempted to walk it back, but we now know the real trump. What a disgrace. He's willing to cheat, lie and do anything to win.

cpetraglia

Premium Subscriber
The Trump camp went to get dirt on Hillary Clinton. We all know this, and we also know that collusion is not a crime. So if you consider Trump colluded with the Russians, I say so what? Hillary Clinton colluded with Fusion GPS to get dirt on Trump from the Russians through a former British spy. Why no concern there?
You are not stating all the facts. When Chris Steele started to see the bad stuff, he went straight to the FBI. When John McCain got the dossier, he went straight to the FBI. So your comparison sucks. Try again.

zz0468

Well since meeting with the Russians is not a crime and there were no charges of any crime then the whole thing remains a conspiracy in theory only.
It wasn't a crime because the bar to show conspiracy is quite high. You Trumptards have been saying there was no "collusion" for the better part of two years. Well, it turns out that, yeah, there was collusion, only now the defense is that that's not a crime.

Unless facts prove that conspiracy of crime was proven to have been committed. But that's not the case here is it?
"Proof" of a crime is established in a trial setting. A document such as the Mueller report provides evidence. The report indicates that Mueller didn't think that the level of collusion found quite rose to the level of "conspiracy". Congress has the power and legal authority to make their own determination of that. They are not bound by Mueller's decisions.

No crime, no conspiracy to commit a crime so the fact that Trump was working for the Russian government in order to subvert the election was just a conspiracy theory that turned out to be false according to Mueller's report.
No, the word "false" doesn't enter into it. Considerable evidence was found, but because of a narrow definition used to define conspiracy, it was determined that charges against the campaign wouldn't be filed. But the report also defers action against Trump to be up to Congress, so Congress has to determine whether or not Trump himself should be tried.

Then there's the matter of obstruction. Only, it's slightly different. The report brings ample evidence of a crime there, but specifically defers to Congress for action, not because DOJ can't decide, but because DOJ policy is to not indict a sitting president because that's Congress' jurisdiction.

Nothing, in any of that, serves as "exoneration" and "proof" that trump committed no crime. Nothing.

If it were true he would have said so!
Nope.He said that if Trump were free of suspicion, he would have so stated. What he DID say is, since the DOJ doesn't file against sitting presidents, no trial can take place. Since no trial can take place, it would be unconstitutional to bring charges, and then put the man in a position where he sits accused, and there's no opportunity to defend himself. THAT'S IT.That's all it says about not bringing charges. The report then goes on to say that it's the job of congress to look at the evidence provided, and oh, by the way, DOJ can file charges after he leaves office.

The Trumptard view that the report exonerates him and "proves innocence" is simply not correct.

zz0468

Steele was not an agent of a foreign power. He was not representing a foreign power. He was a contractor of a company hired to do research. He was not engaged directly by the Clinton campaign. So, any concern is at least twice removed. Many of the people the Trump campaign communicated and met with are actual GRU, and other Russian state players.

kayn1n32008

Accepting ‘dirt’ from a hostile foreign government is illegal. It is a campaign contribution, even if no money is exchanged. It potentially leaves the receiver beholden to the giver of said information. It is illegal to accept campaign help from a foreign government.

Having your parties lawyers pay for a foreign national to put together opposition research is not illegal. Money is exchanged upfront for said information, the receiver owes nothing once the contract is fulfilled each party goes their separate ways. It is not illegal to purchase opposition research from a foreign national.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zz0468

The Trump camp went to get dirt on Hillary Clinton. We all know this, and we also know that collusion is not a crime. So if you consider Trump colluded with the Russians, I say so what?
Just for fun:

So government employees/agencies interfering in an election by violating American's civil liberties all in an attempt to over through a duly elected president under the guise of some fake Russian collusion narrative
Darkstar01 said:
...leak what they found to the press in an attempt to derail your presidential campaign and frame you with some Russian Collusion scam.
Maybe you don't care to know the truth because of the possibility that the reason Manafort lied during the plea agreement was because Manafort really has no story to tell because there really is no Russian collusion
The smiley face was because I think the investigation of Trump and the campaign was a fraud to begin with. I don't condone what Manafort did and he is paying for it in jail but there simply is no Russian collusion...

...Again I am not happy Manafort was caught lying, I'm happy Mueller may now be left to show his empty hands to the American people. There was never any Russian Collusion.
If there really was any Russian Collusion Manafort would be singing like a canary but there isn't...
We already know Manafort had shady dealings with folks in Ukraine. That's nothing new. But still no Russian collusion! Maybe next time. ;)
It's obvious there is no Russian collusion or conspiracy to collude so get over it and move on. Sit back and relax and enjoy a Trump second term in 2020!
With Stormy gone and the Russian collusion delusion rapping up without any conspiracy indictments there isn't going to be much for him to fantasize about anymore.
To be honest with you I'm sick and tired discussing this stupid Russian collusion delusion.
You mean like the lefts two year obsession with the phony Trump Russian collusion delusion.
We don't need Cohen to prove that. Its obvious there was no collusion.
First, there was no Russian interference.
Then there was no collusion.
Now, there was collusion, but it's not a crime, so who cares.

You continue to lower the bar...

Last edited:

JoeyC

Keep dreaming ladies. TRUMP will be the US president for the next 5 1/2 years no matter how much evidence you think you have that he is evil reincarnated. The last couple pages of this thread is over-the-top hilarious as you idiot leftists kick and squirm in the quicksand. But DO keep it up. Its better than listening to conspiracy late-night AM radio.

cpetraglia

Premium Subscriber
The Trump hotel in DC may loose it's liquor license. A group of DC judges and lawyers have appealed to the DC liquor board to remove the license due to Trump's constant lawlessness, his character, his association with convicted felons, and his constant violation of the emoluments clause in the U.S. Constitution.

The board has agreed to hear the case. In a real world, those complaints would have him thrown out of the WH. This is not a real world.

JoeyC

The Trump hotel in DC may loose it's liquor license. A group of DC judges and lawyers have appealed to the DC liquor board to remove the license due to Trump's constant lawlessness, his character, his association with convicted felons, and his constant violation of the emoluments clause in the U.S. Constitution.

The board has agreed to hear the case. In a real world, those complaints would have him thrown out of the WH. This is not a real world.
BREAKING NEWS:
A DC area watchdog group has uncovered evidence that Trump removed the "Under Penalty of Law" tags on the mattresses on all beds at the Trump Hotel. A spokesman for the hotel has stated that Trumps actions were lawful because the mattresses were (under a little known provision in the law) already placed on the beds, and at least one changing of the sheets had occurred before the tags were removed.

House Oversight committee chairman Elijah Cummings and House Judiciary chairman Jerry Nadler have promised complete inquiries into the allegations in their respective committees.

This is a developing story and will be updated as additional paranoia is fabricated.

Darkstar01

BREAKING NEWS:
A DC area watchdog group has uncovered evidence that Trump removed the "Under Penalty of Law" tags on the mattresses on all beds at the Trump Hotel. A spokesman for the hotel has stated that Trumps actions were lawful because the mattresses were (under a little known provision in the law) already placed on the beds, and at least one changing of the sheets had occurred before the tags were removed.

House Oversight committee chairman Elijah Cummings and House Judiciary chairman Jerry Nadler have promised complete inquiries into the allegations in their respective committees.

This is a developing story and will be updated as additional paranoia is fabricated.
I believe we need a special council investigation into this mattress matter.

Last edited: