• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

POTUS, Obstruction, Stormy and Cohen

Darkstar01

Was: N1RGR
It's all about that reality TV show he's still running. He's never come out of that loop and become president.
Funny thing is the reality TV star is getting things done that other Presidents said they were going to do but never seemed to actually do like taking it to China, reducing job crippling regulations, working to secure the border, re-negotiating a better trade deal with Mexico and Canada, getting NK to the negotiating table, tearing up that horrible Iran nuclear deal, NATO paying its fair share and of course there is the booming economy!

Now just imagine what he could get accomplished if he became President! ;)

trentbob

Don't forget right to try. It allows terminal cancer patients to take medications that are not yet approved by the FDA in a last-ditch effort to live. Sounds like something the libs might like but not if proposed by Donald Trump. Screw cancer patients as long as we can get rid of Trump.

Darkstar01

Just watched an interview with the resent woman who is accusing Trump of a sexual assault that "supposedly" happened many years ago. She is a total fruit loop! First of all she started the interview talking about how much she hates men and how they have dominated the world over the last 20,000 years and then goes on about how much she hates Trump and how he must be be stopped. Ironically her new book is titled "Men, who needs them"?

So in short, she hates men and she hates Trump. No surprise that she would accuse him of wrong doing, she hates men! Motive, a new book and a chance to destroy Trump! BTW there are 21 other men on her hit list that she talks about in her brand new anti-men book! What a clown!

Last edited:

poltergeisty

Deep Thinker
Don't forget right to try. It allows terminal cancer patients to take medications that are not yet approved by the FDA in a last-ditch effort to live. Sounds like something the libs might like but not if proposed by Donald Trump. Screw cancer patients as long as we can get rid of Trump.

I thought that was one of the best damn things he did in my book because I can't tell yo how many petitions I signed where person after person was trying to get some asinine, BS, over stuffed, greed head, money making, scum sucking, pharmaceutical to give them the chance to use the damn pill. At the point where it just doesn't matter what the possible side effects are, why not just give it a shot and see if it helps or not. Then at the same time you can measure the results, etc so that the damn pill which probably cost as much as a house can be FDA approved.

poltergeisty

Deep Thinker
She is a total fruit loop!

Indubitably. Saw a snap of the quake on Twitter compete with dyed hair. Now for me personally, maybe not everyone, but for me, if you're like in your fifties and dye your hair purple and sht, you got some issues. And I don't even wanna know how that hamster is jogging in the wheel either. For one, I'd NEVER would want to be a psychologist. This woman is probably sexually deprived and is taking it all out on men and God only knows what else. Just a guess. Maybe, just maybe some unfortunate man or one that's a complete dumbass married the idiot. But I'm not placing any bets on that proposition.

Now to thick there's was another woman of this caliber who ruined, literally destroyed a man up for nomination to become a Supreme Court Justice. Yet the best part of it all is that all of his staff are in fact woman. Pretty damn sad and surreal what the Demonuts did and how they used an Fing LIAR! as a prop.

Darkstar01

Now to thick there's was another woman of this caliber who ruined, literally destroyed a man up for nomination to become a Supreme Court Justice. Yet the best part of it all is that all of his staff are in fact woman. Pretty damn sad and surreal what the Demonuts did and how they used an Fing LIAR! as a prop.
Democrats will lie, cheat and steal in order to destroy a political rival. Hence the reason why I call them the party of HATE! More importantly though there seems to be a growing culture of hate and distain for men or to be more specific "White Men" in this country. And its all coming from the left. Usually started by the radicals and then accepted and adopted by the moderates.

Last edited:

poltergeisty

Deep Thinker
Democrats will lie, cheat and steal in order to destroy a political rival. Hence the reason why I call them the party of HATE! More importantly though there seems to be a growing culture of hate and distain for men or to be more specific "White Men" in this country. And its all coming from the left. Usually started by the radicals and then accepted and adopted by the moderates.

That really does seem more apparent now a days. And I think the fair-minded folks see that.

poltergeisty

Deep Thinker
The Pillsbury Dough Boy is now branded RACIST for promoting

WHITENESS

and

MALENESS

View attachment 72562

I always liked the Pillsbury Dough Boy. Pretty good Ad campaign going back I don't know how many untold decades. The other would have to be Snuggle and the Energizer Bunny. And I remember how that started. At least I think so. When I was young back in the 80's, Energizer had a commercial showing three battery operated toys. I can't exactly remember what they all were now. I think one was a monkey, another could have been a robot and then the now famous Bunny with a drum. Each toy ran out of battery juice until the Bunny was left, did a 360 and exited right screen. From that point on they played on that the Bunny who kept entering right screen and exiting left screen. In fact, in the early to mid 90's they ran a series of commercials which looked like a normal commercial, but then all of a sudden the bunny enters the scene... "still going, nothing out lasts the Energizer. It keeps going and going, and going. "HAHAHA

trentbob

Yes I do enjoy the mimes I actually posted this one here but it should have gone on the the border wall 1. I really enjoyed the AOC one above, who doesn't like Clint Eastwood and I like the one with Sarah Sanders as she is now leaving. She put up with so much from that degenerate, disgusting, lying White House Press Corps. The one of Trump's shadow will probably be nominated for an award for the White House Press photographer. Good moment to catch.

cpetraglia

Premium Subscriber
Yes I do enjoy the mimes I actually posted this one here but it should have gone on the the border wall 1. I really enjoyed the AOC one above, who doesn't like Clint Eastwood and I like the one with Sarah Sanders as she is now leaving. She put up with so much from that degenerate, disgusting, lying White House Press Corps. The one of Trump's shadow will probably be nominated for an award for the White House Press photographer. Good moment to catch.
What ever you think about the press core, they will be there long after Sanders and her successors. They will be there after Trump. So what's your point? They are there representing the first amendment. They are attempting to get information that Sanders constantly lied about. Without that press core, we are on our way to a dictatorship. Is that what you all want for America? If so, you're a bunch of sicko's.

trentbob

What ever you think about the press core, they will be there long after Sanders and her successors. They will be there after Trump. So what's your point? They are there representing the first amendment. They are attempting to get information that Sanders constantly lied about. Without that press core, we are on our way to a dictatorship. Is that what you all want for America? If so, you're a bunch of sicko's.
You say that Sarah Sanders lies all the time and that's your opinion as if a democratic press secretary never once ever lied. Your bias, the news media as a whole is bias to the Democrats so what else would we expect you would say. You do realize there are people on the other side who would disagree with you and believe in her and her service. Are you actually saying that everything she has ever said is a lie. Again I would not expect anything else from you and you are entitled to your opinion.

If a Democratic president is in place in 2021 that same press Corps will be there and will do everything they can to support and defend that press secretaries lies. That press Corps will be there no matter who's in office. If it's a republican they will fight them if it's a Democrat they will support them. To see it any other way is naive. Sarah Sanders put up with a lot more crap than she had to but just putting up with it everyday was a great service to our country.

You may not think so but there are others that do.

cpetraglia

Premium Subscriber
Here is some news. Carl Cameron, a 22 year Fox reporter finally breaks with Fox and Trump. He tells us what he actually knows about Trump and his allies at Fox. Trump is and has always been a con artist.

Trump has begun a pattern in the last few months. I call it a 3 part failure of his leadership.

1. The Mexican tariffs. Announce on Twitter, hype it all up, pull back.
2. The proposed attack on Iran. Announce on Twitter, hype, and chicken out.
3. The deportation threat that never happened. Announce on Twitter, hype and change direction.
Meanwhile DHS and CBP are without leaders. if you elect a clown, you get a circus. And boy, do we have a circus.

This shows weakness on Trumps part and our allies and adversaries see it exactly that way. in short, Trump is a wussy. He can't follow through on anything. He blames everything on other people. He is a con artist in an important government role that is failing.

cpetraglia

Premium Subscriber
You say that Sarah Sanders lies all the time and that's your opinion as if a democratic press secretary never once ever lied. Your bias, the news media as a whole is bias to the Democrats so what else would we expect you would say. You do realize there are people on the other side who would disagree with you and believe in her and her service. Are you actually saying that everything she has ever said is a lie. Again I would not expect anything else from you and you are entitled to your opinion.

If a Democratic president is in place in 2021 that same press Corps will be there and will do everything they can to support and defend that press secretaries lies. That press Corps will be there no matter who's in office. If it's a republican they will fight them if it's a Democrat they will support them. To see it any other way is naive. Sarah Sanders put up with a lot more crap than she had to but just putting up with it everyday was a great service to our country.

You may not think so but there are others that do.
All her lies along with Trumps are verifieable, fact checked lies. I don't need to read your long drawn out defense of a pig like Sanders. It's been proven that this WH lies more than any other. Has no credibility any more. We were all raised to better than Trump. But some of us have fallen into his cult like spell.

Not this boy, I can assure of that.

trentbob

Here is some news. Carl Cameron, a 22 year Fox reporter finally breaks with Fox and Trump. He tells us what he actually knows about Trump and his allies at Fox. Trump is and has always been a con artist.

Trump has begun a pattern in the last few months. I call it a 3 part failure of his leadership.

1. The Mexican tariffs. Announce on Twitter, hype it all up, pull back.
2. The proposed attack on Iran. Announce on Twitter, hype, and chicken out.
3. The deportation threat that never happened. Announce on Twitter, hype and change direction.
Meanwhile DHS and CBP are without leaders. if you elect a clown, you get a circus. And boy, do we have a circus.

This shows weakness on Trumps part and our allies and adversaries see it exactly that way. in short, Trump is a wussy. He can't follow through on anything. He blames everything on other people. He is a con artist in an important government role that is failing.
I'm trying to make sense of this and what your point is but if I understand, the Mexican tarriff threat quickly got our close Ally Mexico to respond with massive Troop movements on it's north and south borders significantly reducing the number of Caravans coming into and out of its country and they are now being held in Mexican camps instead of American camps. Smart move and took some balls. Somebody had to do something as our Congress is not acting on the problem, are they?

Are you saying that the President should have attacked Iran?. Strategically we don't know if he ever was going to attack Iran even though they went through the motions. Not everything has to be telegraphed to a seditious leftist media who will immediately notify and help our enemies with any information they get. I think it was just a setup to enable the president to attach severe tariffs and sanctions directly to Iran's leaders that he has done. I'm just wondering if a Democratic president had done the same exact thing what you would be saying. And I wonder what you would say if the president did attack Iran. I can hear it now, the war monger trying to kill us all. You are so easy to see through

The deportation threat was used before he was even elected, how about that, he got elected. I agree a lot of that was bravado which there is no law against. His bravado gets action because he's the only one with balls to even do it.

There are no agencies who don't have leaders that is very naive to say that as you know there are acting directors in those post appointed by the president. You understand of course there are a lot of positions that are not filled officially because of democratic obstruction and objection of the democratic media. And I'm assuming he's the only president in the history of our country that ever faced this kind of problem and used acting directors who lead those departments.

Again as we say over and over and over at nauseam here. Your point of view depends on what side you're on. There are fact Checkers on both sides and are correct only to those on that side. The result is very little true facts are being revealed to everyone or anyone.

By the way I have no idea who that reporter is that you quoted as I never watch Fox. He is no more important than all the Joker's on CNN or MSNBC.