PPL Pocono & Lehigh Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steveradio

Pennsylvania Power & Light (PPL) in Lehigh Valley still use 37.700 PL146.2 but not as heavy as past, all trucks seem have low-band or VHF antennas on them still. Also noticed alot have the MDT in use.. Was trying figure out if the Pocono Region still using 37.600 or on something else.

Dont recall seeing much of a frequency list for them, I do have all frequencies used at PPL Tower Headquarters in Allentown but all UHF..

Thanks

popnokick

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 7_0_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11B554a Safari/9537.53)

Still hearing comms on 37.46 in Poconos. In fact the regular CW ID seems much stronger in the past week.

Last edited:

mattl3320

Premium Subscriber
ppl

here in chester co and Lancaster co pa I have ppl on 37.62, 37.740,37.760 37.8600 I tried to have them add to date base but they asked if this was conformed then and then I did hear anything on them this past week with the snow I have listen to them a couple of times. so can we get them add to the data base for pa.

mattl3320

Premium Subscriber
ppl

here in chester co and Lancaster co pa I have ppl on 37.62, 37.740,37.760 37.8600 I tried to have them add to date base but they asked if this was conformed then and then I did hear anything on them this past week with the snow I have listen to them a couple of times. so can we get them add to the data base for pa. I will listen tonight and tomorrow for them there is a storm coming in late tonight into the morning.

Steveradio

Submit the data to database page again.. make sure have PL tone associated with frequency and if possible what area.. Normally Like Allentown its Allentown Service Center to XXX and the call signs

mattl3320

Premium Subscriber
ppl

I will have to see if I can get the pl tone right know I don't have them and I don't think they have a substation or place they come from around this area I thought they came from Allentown that s the people we call when the power goes out here. it say this on the bill with the phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.