Presidential Candidates Coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9GTJ

I took photos as credentialed media for both the Clinton and Obama visits to Kokomo. I put a selection up online is anyone is interested. (There are no political motivations for any canidate or party behind my post. Either you enjoy the photos or you do not.)

http://clinton-kokomo.blogspot.com/

http://obama-kokomo.blogspot.com/

I will mention it is sometimes difficult to get a good photo of someone talking. Sports action is so much easier. :)

Go-24

I think its funny as hell that any other time these leech types couldnt care less about Indiana, but now this year, and the last month, they have been here dozens of times.

W9NES

Nice Pictures,Excellent work,Would like to meet you sometime when you are Indianapolis and have Lunch or dinner with you.Best Requards, Tim DeLong W9NES/ Freelance Assignment Editor,Indianapolis

usswood

Go-24 said:
I think its funny as hell that any other time these leech types couldnt care less about Indiana, but now this year, and the last month, they have been here dozens of times.

Nice of you to point that out considering this is the first time Hilary or Barack has ran for this Job...Who knows, they might come to IN for every Presidential Election now

garryd451

Pokagon, Michigan, half way between Niles and Dowa
Go-24 said:

You are right, both Bush and Cheney did the exact same thing in 2004. Both Bush and Cheney came to the Niles/Berrien Springs Area, here in Michigan in 2004, both said how great the area is, both said they were be back after they were re elected, so far neither has been back!!!!

Go-24

garryd451 said:
... both said how great the area is, both said they were be back after they were re elected, so far neither has been back!!!!

It's not about how they play the game its if they win or lose ... I think I'll play around with my vote just to see this charade continue on.

Go-24

I guess all their visits worked for something ... I just got done voting and never before in all my years of voting have I seen a turnout like that ... the line stretched around the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.