• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Priority Ambulance Loudon TN

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old 462.9625 is used for Loudon County COMM to Communicate with Priority for there ALS Services in the county. The LTR is used for it's private operations and transports.

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
453.700 was used as a dispatch channel when Priority first came to Loudon County before Rural Metro was removed and Priority became the main EMS provider for Loudon County. Now that frequency is not used for anything as far as I can tell. No traffic on it for at least a year now.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I heard 453.700 EMA 400 being used about a month ago by Lenoir City Fire when we had about 4 brush fires at one time and they still referred to it as EMA 400. It is still active.

Status
Not open for further replies.