Pro 106 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanZor

Actually, G is the indicator for Global, so make sure that there isn't an "A" right next to it. If it is, that means that everything in the scanner is attenuated, so try toggling ATT.

KC0CSE

Is that the antenna area you have outlined?...I can turn the squelch on and get sound only....man this really BITES....thank you I might take the back off and take a look....Mike

KC0CSE

OH MY GOD...THAT WORKED!!!! SHE IS RECEIVING!!!...ALL I DID WAS TURN THE SCREW SOME NOT SURE IF I TURNED IT OR NOT...BUT WOW...tell more about this problem if you would ....will i have this again? or what?....thanks thanks thanks...thank god for RADIOREFERENCE AND FOLKS LIKE YOU THAT TAKE THE TIME TO HELP.....MIKE

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Common problem on GRE 500 and RS 106. If you set the screw firmly, it shouldn't be a problem again.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
OH MY GOD...THAT WORKED!!!! SHE IS RECEIVING!!!...ALL I DID WAS TURN THE SCREW SOME NOT SURE IF I TURNED IT OR NOT...BUT WOW...tell more about this problem if you would ....will i have this again? or what?....thanks thanks thanks...thank god for RADIOREFERENCE AND FOLKS LIKE YOU THAT TAKE THE TIME TO HELP.....MIKE

Gently tighten that screw then apply some "locktite" blue or red to the edge of it.
This will keep it from loosening again. :wink:

n9zas

Status
Not open for further replies.