PRO 106 (Signal Stalker) Turn off

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC0CSE

ok the Signal Stalker is driving me crazy...how do I turn this OFF so it never comes back on again unless I recall it.. tried Func&L/Out..... does not work....thanks

al95

I want to help you but need more info. Press program, press glob now go down until TLO=Function L/O: is highlight Yes or No. What does your read?

al95

If it reads yes all you need to do is press lockout and not the function key. This will lockout the signal stalker until you recall it back.

al95

sorry it took to long to get back was out shopping at RS.

no you can press it at any time. This is to check the lockout setting. If it says yes then when you press lockout while scanning it will be lockout that channel until you unlock manually, because if you press function+l/o this while be a temp. l/o it will unlock when you turn on your scanner next time.

Last edited:

DonS

it was yes, but is there any way to totally get rid of SIG STK.?

It sounds like you've created a "Signal Stalker Object" and it's in an enabled scan list.

If you don't want to scan it, disable the scan list(s) to which it belongs.

KC0CSE

yes that is could have happened by accident...how can I delete it from the scan list? Im not sure what scan list it is in....

Last edited:

al95

it was yes, but is there any way to totally get rid of SIG STK.?

now press scan when it stops on the sig stk just press l/o by it self do not press the function just press l/o, and will disable it until you enable it back. To totally earse the sig stk when it stops on the sig stk signal press prg then function+ cl this will earse that channel only.

lazierfan

Feed Provider
If you use Win500 or similar programs to program the radio, and you saved a previous backup, compare the file on the radio vs. your backup. If you didn't make many changes and Signal Stalker is not present on the backup, simply load the backup file to the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.