Pro-107 Firmware Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ME343

ME/NH/VT DB Admin
Database Admin
Recently I tried updating the firmware and the USB cord wasn't detected so now my scanner shows: up Boot Ver:RF1.1 and up App Ver: NONE. I am thinking that I need to find the driver for the USB cord.

Recently I tried updating the firmware and the USB cord wasn't detected so now my scanner shows: up Boot Ver:RF1.1 and up App Ver: NONE. I am thinking that I need to find the driver for the USB cord.

I'm not positive but I'm sure you already know how to do this. I believe you have to go to the device manager and to find the port that it may be using if possible. This is just a wild guess though.

ME343

ME/NH/VT DB Admin
Database Admin
I'm not positive but I'm sure you already know how to do this. I believe you have to go to the device manager and to find the port that it may be using if possible. This is just a wild guess though.

I do that and it comes up as a unknown device

ME343

ME/NH/VT DB Admin
Database Admin
I should add that I had to get a new USB cord to and its not like the one you get when you first get the scanner

ME343

ME/NH/VT DB Admin
Database Admin
Not to be a smart#@$ or anything, but what you did to fix yours' may be what's needed by some one else here.
I'm one of those who needs to know the fix sir.

A friend let me borrow the data cable they had for there Pro-107

Status
Not open for further replies.