Pro 163 - Programed(?) but not receiving any tranmissions.

Is Pro-163 the most difficult to operate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronnaquin

Premium Subscriber
I have downloaded the control channels for Terrebonne and Lafourche Parishes in Louisiana from the Radio Reference Database. I have also downloaded the talk group id's for LA State Police Troop C and the Lafourche Sheriff & Terrebonne Sheriff from the database. I have also gone through each block and entered the various size codes with no transmissions received from any of the previous mentioned. I'm not sure of what else to do and getting frustrated. Any suggestions and/or help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Highpockets

I have downloaded the control channels for Terrebonne and Lafourche Parishes in Louisiana from the Radio Reference Database. I have also downloaded the talk group id's for LA State Police Troop C and the Lafourche Sheriff & Terrebonne Sheriff from the database. I have also gone through each block and entered the various size codes with no transmissions received from any of the previous mentioned. I'm not sure of what else to do and getting frustrated. Any suggestions and/or help would be greatly appreciated!!!

If this is where you got your info, you'll need a digital scanner.

Louisiana Wireless Information Network (LWIN) Trunking System, Statewide, Louisiana - Scanner Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.