PRO-197 + Louisville P25 - Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wx4svr

Wows, that is a lot of Apple stuff, how much did that cost you LOL. Anyway good luck with the reception thing, I think a yagi will definitely help. These are the adapters you will need to connect the antenna to an appropriate scanner cable 2,N Type Male to BNC Female Antenna Plug Adapter,80 - eBay (item 300438112875 end time Jun-23-10 00:28:01 PDT) then I use this cable 12-Ft. RG-58 Coax Cable Assembly - RadioShack.com but you may need a longer cable and that you would have to go to another place besides Radioshack for some higher quality cabling.

Too much... lol.My most prized Apple collectable, my Original Apple 1, and my original Macintosh. Both of which still work. <3
I believe there is good place here in Louisville to get cable. What about Cables To Go? Anyone dealt with them?

jerk

I believe that metrosafe is encrypted. I dont think any scanner will monitor radio traffic.

There is a thread in the Kentucky forum that discusses that, but the short answer is this no Louisville MetroSafe is not encrypted... just certain talkgroups.

Status
Not open for further replies.