pro 197 newbie has more questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

just2confuzed

Ok I have got what I wanted programmed into scanner using Butel. The problem is I'm not hearing anything except State Police from Versailles, nothing from Switzerland county? Also on the scanners led should it read pri or PRI & what is the difference between the two? Also what does pid at top right mean? Do we need the attenuator on or off also do we want it in global? As you can see I need lots of help & anything you can offer is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Ok I have got what I wanted programmed into scanner using Butel. The problem is I'm not hearing anything except State Police from Versailles, nothing from Switzerland county? Also on the scanners led should it read pri or PRI & what is the difference between the two? Also what does pid at top right mean? Do we need the attenuator on or off also do we want it in global? As you can see I need lots of help & anything you can offer is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
1. It could be you have not enabled Switzerland County Scanlist, or during import you didn't select a list for the county. If its the latter case open the objects in ARC and set list. If fomer toggle list key 1-10 for lower 10 or FUNC 1-10 for upper 10 list.
2. pri is priority scan MODE OFF, PRI is priority scan MODE ON. Use FUNC pri to toggle.

3. pID is prior ID OFF, PID is priority ID ON. Use scanner menu on TSYS to change to ON/OFF. Default is OFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.