PRO-2004 Maintenance Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
PRO-2004 Maintenance/Service Manual

Yes this is the "Service" Manual Catalog Number 20-119/9119. Sorry, I was a Navy Avionics tech, and I'm used to the term "Maintenance" Manual.

kiwifred

Realistic pro 2004 scanner

Hi

I have one of these beasts and I think there is a few faults as it does not work properly. I would appreciate a repair/maintenance manual. How do I go abot getting a copy.

Thanks

Fred ZL4FK

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I need a manual for a Pro 2004. Can any one help. I see "{bcd396t_Honolulu" has one but I cannot contact him.
Fred,
You can't contact him because you are not an "Approved" member yet. This is only your second post. If you were a more active member, your restriction and moderation would end and you would have the ability to PM and/or email via the site. :)

kiwifred

Thakyou very much. Have done download. Now I can delve into my problems. Like it takes up to 48 hrs to start receiviving, must be power supply. The backup battery shows low power even eith a new battery. LCD back light not going, etc etc.

Thanks again

Fred ZL3FK

wtp

thinking about it

i did find one image on the radio.
i lived 7 houses from the local police, 300 feet away.
the joke was if that radio received it, it was the word of todd. (i go by my middle name)
have you found any ?
and for fun just type in 24.5 stop and read the display.

KeithKenobi

Premium Subscriber
I am picking up an aircraft that is on 119.525 on the scanner at 29.625 . Maybe the aircraft transmitter has a problem. I do have an old DOS program, rfs.exe that you can plug in a batch of freqs (including IFs) and it will do the math for all the combinations, A + B - C = X etc.
Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.