pro 2055 programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

dixie91808

I have a radio shack pro 2055 scanner. I purchased the programming cable from radio shack today. After importing the frequencies and talkgroups from radio reference to ARC300. After downloading to my scanner I tried to find the talkgroups on my scanner. All I am able to find are the 4 frequencies but no talkgroups. Everything is on the same bank and when looking at ARC300 it shows the talkgroups were imported. My question is where are the talkgroups? Did I do something wrong or what? I do not know that much about scanners and any help would be appreciated.

shadcall

You have the right software program but it would be helpful to tell us what you are trying to listen too. Once we know that we can help you with your problem.

Station51

If it's programmed correctly you should see the talkgroup ID while listening in the "OPEN" mode.
( you can OPEN the radio by hitting FUNCTION then DECIMAL, while its scanning;reverse that procedure to close it again.
In that way you will see the active talkgroups even if its not the ones you want to hear.
Verify that you have programmed the correct MODE (EDACS, MOT, etc. also. and
Verify that the information you downloaded is correct and up to date by comparing it to information here in the frequency database.
As Shadcall said, it's easier to provide help with all the pertinent information.. GOOD LUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.