pro 528

Status
Not open for further replies.

timjanus

I have a pro 528 and was in Florida the other week and I had a lot of activity Melbourne police,fire and EMT"s to and from the hospital.In the CHERRY HILL NJ area I can only here a little activity from Camden and Cherry Hill police and fire and no coummication between EMT and Hosiptal could somebody tell me why. I would appr. it Thanks.I have put in all the right freq. in.

scannersnstuff

you can't get cherry hill from melbourne fla. ? but seriously folks. it depend's on a lot of variable's.were the service's in the fla.area using repeater's ?. i know if you are talking about the hear system in n.j. it does not use repeater's.a few more possibility's. do you have a antenna tuned to the band you want to hear ?.how far away are you from the source of the transmission ?. are the service's that you were listening to in fla. from a trunked radio source ?.

Last edited by a moderator:

timjanus

pr0 528

Thanks for responing so fast I am pretty new to this scanner stuff so I do not know a lot about this.All the activity I was hearing in Florida was a trunked system. I do not know if it was a repeater system.I do not know far away I am from where they trament how can I find that out?

Status
Not open for further replies.