pro 668 settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I have just gotten a pro 668 up grade from the old pro 164 what a difference! im wandering if any one could tell me where the DSP level should be set at and then ADC/DAC shoud be set at for best audio my DSP is at 52 now and ADC/DAC are at 0 im listening to the Lexington site

SCPD

QRT
Yea the palmetto 800 but lexington simulcast is all I can pick up where I live butt I just want to make sure I do not need to change the settings in the scanner for the digital as described above I picked that site up very well and I just want to get the best quality sound out of the digital I've read some forums where people have changed their settings and got better audio quality on the digital but it depends on what site your own from what I understand? Or I can just leave it at default?

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
It wont hurt the scanner to test different values. I have mine set to 16 for one system but another works better with just over 100.

SCPD

QRT
Thats not answering my question my exact question is who has a pro 668 and listen to Lexington simulcast. And what settings do they use im sure if someone has a 668 that the settings for what they have should work for me as well thats all i want to to.know i stay in Lexington thats primary cite i.listen to nothing else im sure someone has a idea thanks

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
Your question was answered. It may have not been the answer you wanted but it was still answered. You will have to try different settings yourself. The new scanners do not work like what works for one will work for all. It depends on where you are, your signal level, and other local factors that are different for each person. The only way is if someone else was in the same house or car as you then the same setting might or might not work. Even in the Motorola radios the settings can vary from radio to radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.