Pro-95 Isolation Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

1RedDragon1

Hi. I'm new here. Have been using the site for a while and just decided to join.

I have a Pro-95 dual trunk and am trying to find out how to isolate a talk group within a frequency set. On the frequencies there are tons of talk groups. I want to get it to only broadcast 1 talk group. Is this possible? I tried a really simple thing, which was to load the frequencies and only load that 1 talk group but it didn't work. It still played them all it. Just didn't show the name.

I also use win95 to load the frequencies easier.

Any help would be really great!!!

DickH

PRO-95 PROGRAMMING
1) PGM, TRUNK
2) Press the UP arrow to go to BANK 1.
3) Press TRUNK.
4) Press MODE until you see MOT (Motorola trunked system).
5) Press PGM.
6) Press the UP arrow to select a channel (I start in channel 1).
7) Enter 855.6625, press E (Enter).
8) Press the UP arrow, enter 856.3875, press E.
9) Press the UP arrow, enter 857.3875, press E.
10) Press the UP arrow, enter 857.8625, press E.
11) Press SCAN.
Now you should hear all active Talk Groups. That is OPEN mode.

To hear only the TGs you want choose them from the RR database and enter them into Scan Lists or sub-banks. That is CLOSED mode.
To toggle between OPEN and CLOSED modes press FUNC 5.

The Banks change to Scan Lists or sub-banks when it's trunking.
How to enter Talk Groups into the Scan Lists.
1) Press PGM.
2) Press TRUNK.
3) Press FUNC.
4) Select the Bank.
5) Press TRUNK.
6) Enter a Talk Group (like 12345), press E.
7) Enter next TG, etc.
8) Press SCAN.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
PRO-95 needs to be in CLOSED mode

I have a Pro-95 dual trunk and am trying to find out how to isolate a talk group within a frequency set. On the frequencies there are tons of talk groups. I want to get it to only broadcast 1 talk group. Is this possible?
First you need all the control channel frequencies (4 max). Second to only receive one TG, program in that TG and put that bank of the scanner into CLOSED mode. To put it in closed mode, press MAN #00 MAN. Replace # with the bank # you've programmed, so for bank 0 use MAN 0 0 0 MAN. Next press FUNC 5. You'll see a brief message telling you if the bank is now open or closed. If that made it open, press FUNC 5 again to close it. Press SCAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.