Pro-96 file for the OC TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

hulka

Does anyone have a working OC TRS file with either the Fire TG's or the PD/Sherriff TG's that they can post or PM me with? Thanks. Trying to set up a scanner for the county system for a friend.

Kevin

hulka

Actually the scanner is a Pro-2067 so if some one has either it would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

Kevin

stevpiz

p96 files

if not too late I have a v folder with the TRS system and most of the other public safety freqs

give me an email address and I will send it to you

DJ88

You can also go to the link below. It will first tell you that you have to join Yahoo Groups first in order to access it, but it's not really a problem. Registration is free anthey don't bother you afterwards with any emails or messages or anything like that.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RadioShackPro-96_2096

To check any of the PDF Files there after you have registered, just click on Members Only, enter your ID and password, then click on Files and then select the one you want from the list. The Ocean County Trunked System PDF File is listed there.

hulka

Actually I wanted to just cut and paste the info from the P.96 file to the p.2067 file. The pdf stuff is OK but not what I was looking for.

The v folder in the 96 is way off.

Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.