pro 96 greenbrook trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnhartel

i work for a towing co and we picked up police towing for greenbrook and watchung. i know they are on the somerset county trunked system now. is there a way to set it up where i only get those 2 towns and not the hole county chatter. all i can find on greenbrook is tgid 11440 and Region 3 - Green Brook, North Plainfield, Watchung, Warren 12912 can somebody help its driving me crazy.

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
Welcome to RR, John!

What you will need to do is program your 96 with the system and TGIDS(Those #'s you mentioned) and then run it in "Closed Mode" which will cause it to only give you what you want to hear. If you already have it set-up, then just change it from "Open Mode" to "Closed Mode" by:

To change from Open Mode to Closed Mode (or the reverse).
Press FUNC + 5 (Bank Open or Bank Closed will display).
Note: The scanner will not stop on any TGID’s which are Locked-Out.

Also, if you haven't DL'd the programming software, these offer free trials so you can see which you like the best:
PRO-96 Software - Win96 - Data Management Software for the RadioShack PRO-96 and PRO-2096 Digital Trunking Scanners
RS RADIOSHACK PRO-96 PRO-2096 PRO96 PRO2096 software data management software PRO-106 PRO106 GRE pro-96 pro-2096 pro96 pro2096 RSPRO-96 RSPRO-2096 WIN96 Scancat Lite

Also, for more local help you may want to post to the NJ Forum. They will be invaluable in help with all things local :)

Have a great day!

Last edited:

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
No problem, just happy to help out!

If you ever need anything, feel free to message me.

Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.