pro-97 Reapir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

portable75

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know the were to get a pro-97 repaired? I dropped mine and now dont get much on it except whats very close.

thanks.

btritch

n2mdk said:
Radio Shack

This is correct. They should be able to send it off to their office in TX and have it repaired for you, However, Let's hope you have better luck I did sending something off to repair from them...I sent a computer off that I bought from there before and it took them TWO MONTHS.. I had to end up calling and complain to the main office and come to find out, They had it in the store here the entire time and hid it on a shelf and forgot about it.. But back to the original question..Yes, RadioShack can send it off and have it fixed for you...Or if you live near a local radio repair shop perhaps. Radio Shack would probably be the best bet in my opinion though..I'd go with them If it were me.

csc33312e

Pro 97

Hello Can Someone Help Me Program My Pro 97 Radio Shack Scanner To Get My Local Area Frequency

n2mdk

You should really start a new thread and then give us the info we need to help, like State, which I take it is FL. then county and locality/city/town.
What your interested in listening too will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.