Problem Hearing Montebello ICIS cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, can anybody help me figure out why I'm not picking up the Montebello ICIS traffic on my Pro-97? I have all the freqs programmed in and I have them all set to Motorola trunking but I don't get any radio traffic. I'm not too far away from Montebello I am located just south of the CSU LA campus. Any help appreciated.

acurtis44

Premium Subscriber
I believe Montebello has switched over to the ICIS-P25-Phase 1, like Pomona, but I am still unable to pick them up with in P25 mode with my Pro-106. I have no issues with Pasadena or Pomona on the base settings, etc... does anybody have any insight on their new system as of 2 weeks ago? possibly a change of frequencies? every other city has kept their original frequencies though...

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
I'm a little far away, but can hear the Montebello control channel on 482.0375. Still giving off the old site-3 information. Its not P25 upgraded.

acurtis44

Premium Subscriber
your are absolutely right. my apologies. my settings somehow got tweaked and I didn't even realize it.

I did realize I am now able to pick up Pomona PD off their old 37680 TG, off, off the Montebello cell, from Montebello. I was never able to do that before Pomona went P25.

Status
Not open for further replies.