Problem printing multiple page lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

n9fam

I am having a problem printing pages 2 and up on RR county or city breakdowns that run more than one sheet.
I am using Windows 7, and an HP printer (LaserJet 1150). The problem used to be intermittent, but lately has been continuous.
Has anyone encountered the same problem and/or have any suggestions? I have gone through all of my printer screens and can't find any setting that would restrict me from printing more than one page.
I have used a second printer, with the same problem, so I don't think it is directly related to the LaserJet 1150. The other printer was an HP D1400 series.
As an example, I just tried to print the four pages for Fulton County, IL. Only page one prints correctly and the others print blank, except for page numbers and the date line.

kruser

Premium Subscriber
I am having a problem printing pages 2 and up on RR county or city breakdowns that run more than one sheet.
I am using Windows 7, and an HP printer (LaserJet 1150). The problem used to be intermittent, but lately has been continuous.
Has anyone encountered the same problem and/or have any suggestions? I have gone through all of my printer screens and can't find any setting that would restrict me from printing more than one page.
I have used a second printer, with the same problem, so I don't think it is directly related to the LaserJet 1150. The other printer was an HP D1400 series.
As an example, I just tried to print the four pages for Fulton County, IL. Only page one prints correctly and the others print blank, except for page numbers and the date line.

Have a link you can post to one of the pages with the problem?
I have the same printer (and OS) and will be glad to see if I see anything odd on my end like you are explaining.
I do not print a lot from RR but don't recall see a similar problem when I have.
I'll try and find the Fulton County, IL page here and see what happens in the meantime.

kruser

Premium Subscriber
I printed all of Fulton County, IL just fine. It was 4-1/2 pages for me.

I suggest right clicking your printer under Control Panel/Devices and Printers and trying to set everything back to defaults for your LJ1150 printer. I know you looked but see if there is anything that allows things to go to defaults maybe. In Win7, there is usually more than one properties and/or preferences menu. I think mine had three!

Do you also use the "Shrink to Fit" setting from within Win 7? You can see that when you do a print preview first from internet explorer but not sure if 3rd party browsers also have that feature or not.

What does a Print Preview show you before you print?
What browser are you using? The browser could be causing it.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.