Problem When Clicking On Home Botton

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugoffman

When I click on the home buttom from the forum to get to the home page, nothing but a big black screen pops up is this a bug or somthing or are we having problems with the system

mciupa

Is your internet service just plain slow ? :confused:
I get the black screen as well... for about two seconds!! :p

I think that if it was a system-wide problem , you wouldn't be the only one complaining about it. Everyone would be jumping up and down.:(

Something I did notice a while back (but it has since disappeared) was that when I logged in, it gave me the current time in Central Daylight Time for a split second and then the screen would "go black" and then correct itself to the Eastern Zone (where I live) :confused:

lugoffman

mciupa said:
Is your internet service just plain slow ? :confused:
I get the black screen as well... for about two seconds!! :p

I think that if it was a system-wide problem , you wouldn't be the only one complaining about it. Everyone would be jumping up and down.:(

Something I did notice a while back (but it has since disappeared) was that when I logged in, it gave me the current time in Central Daylight Time for a split second and then the screen would "go black" and then correct itself to the Eastern Zone (where I live) :confused:
Its hard to say I got ,, well lets say this "The cable company says i got hi speed internet" but I think they are full of it !!! Lol !! anyways it has not done it again so far so I guess its my end Lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.