Problem with LTR System on Pro-106 - no audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viperguynick

Hello all. I am having a little problem trying to get a local LTR Trunking system to work correctly on my Pro-106. The following is the link for the trunking system I am working with:

WPSR407 (RADIO COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT INC) FCC Callsign Details

I am trying to program from site #3 on Streaked Mountain with the following frequencies in an LTR TSYS:

Here is my issue. I can manually tune to 151.85000 and hear transmissions, see radio ID's, etc... but cannot scan the system. When I scan the system, with wildcard TG and PC objects enabled, I see the radio come active during a transmission, but it just shows the VC info for 152.94500 and no radio ID. If during this time I switch to the 151.8500 freq manually, I can hear the transmission that was triggering the radio to come alive. I have auto HR enabled, so I must be missing something. Any ideas?

Thank You.

Nick

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Do you have the frequencies in the proper LCN order?

Edit...

I see you have HR Automove enabled, I've never used that so I don't know how well it actually works.

Last edited:

Viperguynick

It was my understanding that the Auto HR function of the Pro-106 negated the requirement to enter the frequencies in any certain order. I am also not sure how I would go about finding out which frequencies would correlate to which LCN. I have been scanning with data from the RR database for a few years now, but this is my first attempt at discovery of a trunked system.

Thank You!

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.