Problems receiving with PRO-106

Status
Not open for further replies.

pande101

Hey Guy's, I'm a new user to the site, but a lurker for several years. I have been using my PRO-106 for several years with no problems. I have a similar issue. I got stuck in service mode and did a factory reinitialize. Reloaded VS and SL and now I don't recieve a signal while scanning. Everything seems to work say in manual mode, WX, ect. What am I missing. BTW I'm not a Ham but I now have more time on my hands and getting into the "hobby" more and more. Thanks, Peter

pande101

Hey Jake,
I just found a vid on youtube. I'm gona give it a try, but I already see some questions. My system just says Motorola on RR. But there are two Motorola options on the scanner. How do I know which one it is?
Thanks P

forums manager

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hey Guy's, I'm a new user to the site...
Welcome to the site Peter. I have moved your post and the related replies to their own thread. Of note regarding this post: it is against our rules to reply to someone else's thread with your own request for help. This is considered hijacking since you did not start it. We request members start their own threads for their own personalized assistance. By creating a thread this gives them some level of ownership as far as what can happen to the thread. Please review our rules and guidelines for more information. Thanks.

Angiecm

Premium Subscriber
problems receiving pro 106

I just purchased a pro 106 from ebbay which was suppose as new as I can get it. I also purchased a software win500, better antenna and an uploading device. The problem is, I cant receive anything. also, Baltimore and other States keep popping up. I believe I over loaded my device. I am very new at this. The question is, should I set my device back to factory settings? Help

troymail

Silent Key
I just purchased a pro 106 from ebbay which was suppose as new as I can get it. I also purchased a software win500, better antenna and an uploading device. The problem is, I cant receive anything. also, Baltimore and other States keep popping up. I believe I over loaded my device. I am very new at this. The question is, should I set my device back to factory settings? Help

Where are you located and what are you trying to monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.