• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Programming control site frequency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhernan488

Premium Subscriber
WHen you program the control sites frequencies, do you program them in order that this website has them? Or by color? I watched a video and he said I should put the controll frequencies first red and blue. then put the other ones in. But can’t find anything to support that.

It doesn't really matter, altho some of us, have done just that to keep the Pri CC follwed by the ALT's. just in-case something needs to be edited. Basically just a picky users preference.
WHen you program the control sites frequencies, do you program them in order that this website has them? Or by color? I watched a video and he said I should put the controll frequencies first red and blue. then put the other ones in. But can’t find anything to support that.

Status
Not open for further replies.