Programming software for Momentum HDM150

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the Harris/Tait deal might have thrown a wrench into this but does anyone have a contact for a dealer that I could still buy the Momentum programming software from.

I have the UHF HDM150 which is a rebadged Hytera MD-782 but requires different "Harris" software to program it.

Thanks.

I know the Harris/Tait deal might have thrown a wrench into this but does anyone have a contact for a dealer that I could still buy the Momentum programming software from.

I have the UHF HDM150 which is a rebadged Hytera MD-782 but requires different "Harris" software to program it.

Thanks.
Sadly they are not friendly to anyone needing this. Now if you wanted to purchase 50 radios or so, then they would jump through hoops to get the order. I purchased a HDP150 from a guy in Canada. He contacted every Harris dealer in that country looking for the newest CPS, & a FW update. Like I said, no luck as they felt it wasn't worth their time. But someone smarter than me in Canada somehow managed to flash the radio to function with regular Hytera CPS. Now it's easy to upgrade the FW. So it is possible to do this, but I don't know how.

Status
Not open for further replies.