programming the psr300

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssr

i downloaded win97 and want to program my new psr300. Should I copy and paste or export? I am having trouble with copy and paste because the columns are not right and the talkgroup id's are in the wrong columm. Maybe I need someone to walk me step by step. I am new to this anyway.

n2mdk

You have a premium subscription use Web import to get the info directly from the RR database.

ssr

programing psr300

my win 97 key has expired. I am not sure i UNDERSTAND. Do I need to have this program or someother free program to use web import? yES I AM A preimum subscriber to RR so i CAN download from RR? I am sorry but I do not understand. Please give me step by step instructions.

n2mdk

You need a working copy of Win97, so just purchase a key. It's well worth the money.

iabowhunter

I am using the trial version of Win97 right now and will purchase the key when the trial expires. It's worth the 25 bucks to me for the ease of programming.

As far as getting to web import...

Click file
Highlight web import
Highlight Radioreference.com
Click on either Trunked Systems or Conventional Frequencies
Type in your RR.com username and password and click start.
Choose your country, state, and county
Click start
A list of county Frequencies should pop up. Check the boxes of the ones you want and click on import selected channels.
Assign a target bank number and bank name and hit ok. This page will close after clicking ok
Click done on the web import page. This will close the web import page.
Make sure your scanner is hooked up to your computer.
Click on Scanner and then click on upload to PSR-300/400
Your selected frequencies will be sent to your scanner to the target bank that you selected.

ssr

thanks for programming psr 300 info

ok i understand and thanks a million. Ok I will buy the key if everyone thinks this is the best program. I have the butel for the bct15 which is more expensive , so this is not too much for a program. Since this is going to be my go with me everywhere portable scanner, I will need to have the program. Thanks again

i730silver

New to scanning with psr300 first scanner ever had. Only had it for 2 months got
win 97 did not know how to use program but after reading the threads got all the info
that i need for now. Thanks guys for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.