Progress Energy Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

trumpetman

Database Admin
I've just made a MAJOR update to the Progress Energy trunked system, which pretty much involved combining the two original systems, verifying said info, and nuking them while starting from scratch with a new system.

All info has been verified and all sites are accurate, so those of you with HomePatrols and PSR800s should be able to scan them no problem. For those of you interested, take a quick look over the new listing and let me know if there's any discrepancies.

Now that the storm has blown through and cell service has been impacted, most power companies should be falling back on their radio systems; also enjoy this while you can, most companies are moving to OpenSky or MOTOTBRO in the very near future and many of us won't be able to track our power outage status.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Great job Chris!
And if anyone has any additional verified Progress Energy system info/usage info
they wish to pass along anonymously I know we would greatly appreciate it!
Happy Monitoring
Marshall KE4ZNR

trumpetman

Database Admin
Most of it, I was able to verify a lot with Trunk88 over the summer, I also carried over some pre-existing info that was already listed.

GB1952

Premium Subscriber
Going to try a search unable to locate freqs for progress eng, cumb co or south river for spring lake areas

Status
Not open for further replies.