ProScan and Scancontrole P-25 BC 296 & 796 help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
I am trying too program a BC296D and a BC796D with a UHF P-25 trunk system. The offsets wont go in to the radio with either program. I tried using offset 380 & 570. The steps are 12.5. I just cant it to work.. I did the software updates. It looks liek it wants to work, but it's just not stopping on the TG's. If I take it off TRUNK it will get the PD talking, so I'm in range and it will do the P-25. Below is the link to the systemm I'm trying to get.

Thanks
John

Jersey City Public Safety Trunking System, Jersey City, New Jersey - Scanner Frequencies

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I am trying too program a BC296D and a BC796D with a UHF P-25 trunk system. The offsets wont go in to the radio with either program. I tried using offset 380 & 570. The steps are 12.5. I just cant it to work.. I did the software updates. It looks liek it wants to work, but it's just not stopping on the TG's. If I take it off TRUNK it will get the PD talking, so I'm in range and it will do the P-25. Below is the link to the systemm I'm trying to get.

Thanks
John

Jersey City Public Safety Trunking System, Jersey City, New Jersey - Scanner Frequencies

The offsets are to high and attempting to upload them to the scanner will get change to a default of 380 by the scanner.

Bandplans for P25 standard systems are contained in the datastream.
Try this: Import the data, then delete the base config. 1 & 2 then upload.

Is the bank in trunk mode?
When you set the scanner to search, does the TGID's appear?

Last edited:

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
At my witts end with these radios.

Ok, all base cofigs are removed. It is stopping on the system and it looks like it is trunking but nothing. I have it sitting next to a Pro 96 and that works fine. I changed the base configs all deferent ways and nothing. I think it is time to put the BC796D and BC296D and get Pro 2096 and 96. I know they work. I only ever had Uniden but it looks like it's time to move on. I have a 996 and 396 that work fine on the JC trunk system. But I need these radios to do the RR Jersey City feed. The Pros are less expensive. Any other ideas??? Last chance for these radios.

Thanks
John

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
The NJ forum might be a better place to ask about this. No better help than local help in situations like these 73 Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.